Any September 2003 filers EB3 still present

kalichar

Registered Users (C)
My September 2003 I-140 RD 23 is still pending. I was wondering if there are any other September 2003 folks out here still or whether I should start beleiving that my file has been lost by USCIS :-(

I-140 RD-September 23 2003
Advance Parole renewal awaiting. RD-July 25, 2004

It takes forever. No hope....

I140 ND: 9/27/03 (Pending)
I485 ND: 5/6/04
AP and EAD AD:6/04

Why in heavens name cant they approve in order!!!

I cant beleive the incompetence level of people involved with this. How can they approve people ahead of the processing dates when there are people waiting in line. I thought this was a country of equality. Further, one can get no real time information. I cannot even call up and ask, "OK will it be approved atleast in 2 weeks or do you see my file in the list?". I can understand these delays and out of order processing in countries that have a high degree of corruption and poverty. Sad to see such an invincible nation handling it so badly.

Why, I would even pay a fee if there was a way I could get more information by calling a USCIS number with exact details.

These guys are not even approving my second advance parole when the posting date is ahead of my receipt date.

Sorry guys for the ranting. :(

Hope you all get good news soon.

Kalichar:

The processing time is still in 8/30/03. Do not lose your faith. Maybe you will get approved tomorrow or next week. You are almost there, so just hang on. I will pray for you. All bureaucratic are the same in the whole world.

same here...looong wait...but hopeful!

140/485 RD - Sep 26,2003
FP Date - May 19,2003
2nd EAD approved - Oct 10, 2004