Any San Diego WAC-02-XXX-XXXXX Approval

AKish

Registered Users (C)
I have not seen any San Diego WAC-02 approvals. Why this step treatment? Even scene of LA is bad. Any SD applicant please respond.
Thanks.

WAC-01-294-XXXXX San Diego still waiting

Hello AKish,

Very few people on this board are from San Diego. And looks like our cases' delay is even worse than LA, people living in San Jose area are the luckiest.
Here is my details:
PD:02/01 EB3
RD:09/10/01
ND:09/26/01
FP:06/07/02
It usually takes 3 months after FP to get approval. I hope that my turn will come next month.
Can you share your details with us?

csc2001

CSC SUCKS............................
Here are my details

WAC-02-045-XXXXX
EB2 RIR
RD : 11/02/01
ND : 11/20/01
FP : 01/29/02
Processing resumed on 02/01/02
Waiting for approval..............................................

02-150-xxxx from San Diego

Hi<

Looks like San Diego is really slow.
ND: 4/2/02
I have not yet received my FP notice.

csc2001: Did you have to send many fax inquiries to get your FP. I noticed that your FP was done almost 9 months after your ND.

AKish, I have exact details as yours except i did my fp few days earlier then you at santa Ana & message changed with in week to processing resumed (02/01) ... never changed after that till today

WAC -01-286-5xxxx (San Diego - EB3)

RD 8/7/01
ND 8/17/01
FP 5/30/02 (after 3 enquiries send to INS)
processing resumed 6/5/02
waiting for approval

to boomboom

Hi Boomboom,

I got my FP on 05/08/02, 8 months after filling I485. Due to some personal reason, I didn't go for early FP (but I think you can do so if you really want to and ASC is not too crowded on that day). I have asked my lawyer to send fax inquiry before I received my FP notice. And my lawyer told me that they have sent twice, the first one was 6 months after filling I485. But I don't know if the lawyer has ever got any respond from INS and I don't know if my FP notice received was related to the fax inquiry. On PCee's list, another San Diegan vaishali101 has the same RD & ND as me, but he/she still hasn't got the FP notice yet. And also, I know two of my friends with Jun01 RD and Aug01 ND did their FPs only day before me. So my advice is if your lawyer is willing to send fax for you, that will be great, if not, just be patient, your turn will come eventually.

csc2001

So. Cal

I've seen a trend with So. Cal. All of us got very early FP notices. But all of our approvals are getting delayed. To me it looks like a LIFO kind of situation, that all of us who'se apps were getting completed were being put in a stack, whoever got his FP done sooner ended up being on the bottom.

Except people from Oakland and Sac. got their FP's sooner too. But their cases are getting approved, so there has to be some geographical divide too.

me too...

WAC 02-045
I have almost same data as AKish including FP date and location. Processing resumed from Feb 02 onwards.
Still waiting!!!

Incidentally

I saw a WAC_01 San Diego case get assigned, so our turn is coming .. it's just not there yet.

Another

Sridhars, LA guy, WAC-01-296 . guy .. he just got approved, so LA people are getting approved one by one. Just no WAC-02's yet, which my guesstimate is, that in a max of 2 weeks time, we should start seeing LA WAC-02s start getting approvals.

Any Approval/RFE for last week?

Hey guys
Any Approval/RFE for San Diego/LA(any South Calif.) ?

Any San Diego/LA approval.

What happening? How come we don't see in San Diego/LA Approval? Please some one help me understand how the **** it works.

WAC 02 139 was transfered to SD office

Hi: San Dego folks.
I am glad that we have our own thread.Our family 'cases were transfered to San Diego local office on August 30th.Could anybody please give the information about how long to wait for the interview,or anyone in the same situation??Any response would be appreciated.
THANKS

Hi, everybody!

I am from San Diego too. I just filed my I-485:

RD 09/03/02
ND 09/05/02

When can I expect to recieve my FP notice? Can I go to have my FP done earlier than the appointment date?

Thanks in advance

georgep

SD approvals

My Receipt is WAC-02-052-5%%%% ,
RD 01-NOV-01
ND 01-NOV-01
FP 23-FEB-02

and checked my status its NON-INDENT . I called CSC ,and they
are not telling my status since i applied it thru Lawyer and my
Lawyer is too busy to call CSC ?

Also in the same RD range, SJ and SFO guys are getting approvals
and why not SD ? any info