Any San Antonio stamping experiences????

Is there anyone who have been to San Antonio INS for stamping recently?
If so, please post your experience.

My details:
Processing center: VSC
485 RD 01/12/01 ND 01/19/01 Approved: 10/31/01.

My wife moved to Austin recently, so she needs to get her passport stamped
in San Antonio.

Thanks

Are you sure your ND->01/19/01, year 2001, but not year 2000? please verify that.

stamped at San Antonio

Hi,

We did out passport stamping a couple of months back at San Antonio. There was no problem at all. We had to be inline with all the others outside the office for about 10 mins. Then a supervisor - a lady came by and asked us to follow her since we were there for I-485 stamping ( employment catagory) she specifically asked if we were employment catagory. Some of our friends had asked us to take the photos inside the INS office, so we had done so when we were in the line. It seems they didnot accept photos taken outside for my friends\' collegue who had gone a few months before us. So we didnot take risk, we just took pictures inside the INS office. The lady gave us the tokens and said she would call us in a little while. She called us in about 20 mins and we gave our passports, I-485 approval letter, photos, I-94s, we had not applied for AP so...She stamped out passports and then she took our signatures and finger prints...That was it. We were there around 7.30 and out by 10. Hope this helps.....Some of our friends advised us to go after a week after we recd the approval notices since the Local office will take some time to get the info..Since u were approved in VSC, i don\'t know if u need any other additional documents.

Good luck.