Any response for Fax

Saumit

Hi Gurus
 I dunno if my employer has filed for my I-485, all i know is the date my employer mailed the application to INS. Its been 3 months since my employer mailed the application, i haven\'t received my RD. So thought of faxing to TSC to check if they hav my application. Any idea if they would reply to the fax if we put our contact number or address?? pls help gurus.

thnx

Any response for Fax?

Hi Gurus
 I dunno if my employer has filed for my I-485, all i know is the date my employer mailed the application to INS. Its been 3 months since my employer mailed the application, i haven\'t received my RD. So thought of faxing to TSC to check if they hav my application. Any idea if they would reply to the fax if we put our contact number or address?? pls help gurus.

thnx

Call them!

I never received my I-485 receipts, because they are lost! I called them and found it out! Good luck! Please let me know what you will find out.

YK

called but no use

thanks YK for the info..i tried calling TSC from 5:45 AM pacific time for 2 hours but unable to get the line at all.. so sick. lets keep trying.

bye and happy deepavali.