Any recent I-485 to NSC?

Fgsilva

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I got my I-140 approved on 8/2 and I submited my I-485 3 weeks ago to NSC. so far no receipt (they got it on 8/17, based on USPS delivery confirmation receipt) and my check has not been cleared yet.

Has anybody else sent their I-485 recently to NSC? Also, online it says that the processing date for I-485 employmente based is sept o5! :eek: I sure hope they don't keep my application and maybe send it to TSC, which is much faster.

Any comments?

Thanks!

Wow, guess nobody has sent their I-485 to NSC!! Damn it! I wished I had not been lazy at the time and submitted my I140 and 485 together! :(

I sent my I-131, I-765, I-140, I-485 to NSC on 07/18 and they received it on 07/19 and the notice date is 07/21.

But don't worry according to my lawyer it may take 3-6 sometimes. Besides I have also seen many late receipt in the forum.

Fgsilva said:
Wow, guess nobody has sent their I-485 to NSC!! Damn it! I wished I had not been lazy at the time and submitted my I140 and 485 together! :(

so r u saying that if u don;t submit concurently, your files will end up in TSC?

Fgsilva said:

but if ur i140 was processed in TSC, i thaught ur I485 will end up at TSC too. I'm not sure though where ur application ended up.

wow, just a day??? do you mean 3-6 weeks? I hope the delay is indeed because they are processing it to send it to TSC!

gcbez said:
I sent my I-131, I-765, I-140, I-485 to NSC on 07/18 and they received it on 07/19 and the notice date is 07/21.

But don't worry according to my lawyer it may take 3-6 sometimes. Besides I have also seen many late receipt in the forum.

Yes, the I-140 was originally sent to CSC, moved to TSC and approved there. as I said above, I do hope the 485 gets sent to tSC as they are normally faster. a colleague of mine did concurrent application almost at the same time as I did; his case got transferred to TSC in March. By the end of June he already had the actual green card!!

antonioa77 said:
but if ur i140 was processed in TSC, i thaught ur I485 will end up at TSC too. I'm not sure though where ur application ended up.

are u sure about that? then why would they make me send it first to NSC? Now, could this explain why I still haven't even got a receipt or my check cleared by then, because they are sending it to TSC??? three weeks since they got my material and no sign of life is driving me nuts!!! and I can't call or anything because they say I have to wait at least 30 days!!! :eek: I'm also now freaking out for two reasons: first I wrote with a pen on the back of my photo (and the instructions say to use pencil!); second, I made a copy of my whole I-485 packet; when I checked it today I couldn't see the copy of my I-140 approval notice. so, did I somehow not put it in the documents I sent to NSC or just misplaced it my copy??? :eek: :eek: I must stop worrying!!!!

justgc06 said:
your 485 will be processed in TSC since your 140 was processed there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a sign of life from NSC!

I just saw tonight that my check was cashed from NSC! Hopefully, they'll be mailing me a receipt this week!

Fgsilva said:
I just saw tonight that my check was cashed from NSC! Hopefully, they'll be mailing me a receipt this week!
this is realy strange. i thaught bcs u i1450 was processed in tsc then ur I485 should end in TSC but ti seems it ended in NSC. weird ha?