Any Rapidigm waiters got thier approval...

SuperStar

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Any rapidigm guys got the the I-485 approval... I coundnt find anyone...If you all post your information...
so that we can create the waiting list for us...or approval list...

thanks.

No Title

Nope, ND 10/99 NO FP Yet.
Also is everyone getting the RFE for the company change Name?? and how much delay is this causing

No Title

EB3, PD 9/29/96, RD 9/28/99, ND 10/15/99, no FP yet.

Talked to an IIO on Friday and was told that my file has gone to the finger printing dept. He told me that I would be receivibg FP notice in about 2 to 4 weeks time.

I am curious to know how many of Rapidigmers got RFE for I-140 redo due to the change in name???

No Title

Out of the 7-8 cases that I know were issued RFE back in Aug-Sep 2000, mainly due to the I140 redo, I saw everyone got the approvals except a couple may be, which should be approved soon.
I myself got my approval early this month.

No Title

Eb3 PD6/97 RD9/99 ND 9/99 RFE 12/00 I140 Redo Response sent 01/01 Now waiting. Anyway, my PD is not current so it does not matter even if my 140 redo gets approved.
BTW bkpf_2_bseg, does Rapidign send 140 redo receipt notice?

Thanks

No Title

Has anyone one Rapidigm employee got their Green Card through RIS (Rapidigm Immigration Service) from the labour to GC.

No Title

Hi Super Star !!!
That is not right.I have my friend and colleage sitting next to me in the client place got the green card approval in EB2. Both of us are working for RAPIDIGM.
I will ask him to update this posting with details.
Jey

No Title

PD 12/96 RD 11/99 ND 12/99. Waiting for the Oct guys to finish. I did get green card status from RIS web site.

No Title

I140 redo approved. It was applied on 1/26 and approved on 2/6. Any rapidigmers got their 485 approval after 140 redo? If yes, how long did it take?
My details
eb3 pd 6/97 ND 9/99 FP 8/00 RFE 12/26/00 140 redo. 140 AD 2/6/01
Thanks

No Title

One guy working here from rapidigm, He got his 485 approved on
first week of feb\'01 and went for stamping last week everything
was fine. No RFE\'s, no interview.

note: He did from external Law firm not from RIS.

ND 10/99, EB2, Country (Others, not india)
FP 10/00.

No Title

Its a pity for some rapidigm (or any consulting company) employees to be in critical situation. When they are not offered consular processing and the I 485 wait period at vermont center is around 1&1/2 to 2 years and the client is ready to lay off due to recent recession. No bonus, stock options, no major hikes. But, just a painful wait. Sometimes feel why us? Client does not treat you a bonafide employee. And sometimes you feel you missed all those benefits just for greencard. Now, Even when you get the greencard, the land is no longer green due to recent recession. And the next offer after green card may not be as juicy as predicted.

Is there light at the end of the tunnel? Everybody has their share in it. The INS, RAPIDIGM ........ But, then we try to remove our frustration by posting messages on website and fight among each other to put through some silly stuff which does not hold any significance. Some try to protect the ground to prove their own ego when the they are losing the whole world.