Any Rapidigm Approvals From Vsc

gumnam gc

Registered Users (C)
Hi !
My details are as follows
PD mid 96, RD 05/99, ND 06/99, FP 03/00 EB2 India.....waiting....
As of yesterdays news VSC is processing cases filed in july 1999. I was wondering if any rapidigm employees are in the same boat as me. If any rapidigm guys have received their approvals please post your details. I would really appreciate it. I just want to make sure that VSC has not put a hold on all rapidigm 485 cases....

I

No Title

I think there is some mystery going on for Rapidigm guys.

If anybody from Rapidigm Inc. has got approval recently . Please post.

No Title

I am also waiting for the approval.

ND, RD - 1/99, RFE-7/14,
RFE replied on 7/23 (as per the attorney)
In the RFE they have asked for emplyment letter, last 3 years W2 form, recent pay slips, G325A update.

No Title

I am also waiting . REF issued by VSC Aug 12, not yet received by lawyer....

What the heck is going on....

(DG)

No Title

Lawyer received the REF today they are asking for

Birth Certificate for self and child
and employment letter for wife ( dependent applicaticant).

Any one with similar experience ?

Thanks,

(DG)

No Title

Hello Rapidigm guys/girls,
Thanks to GUMNAM GC for starting this thread..
It\'s a good idea to keep this thread and discuss about our status.
It\'s bothering me a lot that why we are not getting any approvals..
If any one gets approval, please post here... I know there are many starting from OCT 98 to Aug 99 and further more...
Let us post every one\'s details.. and let us get the clue, why we are not getting approvals..
Here are my details..
VSC/EB2
PD 03/96
ND 03/99
FL 02/00
No RFE/No change in the message for the last 1 year 6 months..
Hanging on.....

No Title

RD Apr 02,1999. ND May 03,2000. RFE issued on Aug 12,2000.

Hope this helps,

(DG)

No Title

Hi!

I understand that most of us are frustrated and tired of waiting and want to vent out our frustration and express our opinions through this board. However, It\'s not going to help us in any way. We need to organize better way to find the solution for company name change problem. As per this chat board, It\'s true that Rapidigmers are not getting approvals. Many Rapidigmers are waiting for their approvals. Most of them got RFEs due to company name change. And few guys got 2nd,3rd RFEs to file new I 140(to amend the name change). It looks like that INS has some kind of red flag system for Rapidigmers. VSC do not have clear position on company name change. INS strictly following 1993 law which says that petitioner must file new I-140 if petitioner changes it\'s name. But it all depend upon INS examiner/officer. Lately every officer is behaving same way(May be they got instructions from higher officials to scrutinize successor in interest cases). Our cases neither belong to successor in interest nor bought out/merger/significant change in organization.

At this juncture all we need is better advocacy on our problem. A way out for this frustating situation. I have few proposals to solve this problem.
1. Company management OR Attorney has to contact INS and should fix this problem.
2. If the point 1 is not possible, try contact thru AILA.
3. We should refrain from posting any negative comments on company,laywers or any other person.

How can we do this? All we need is representation here.
If you have any positive suggestions/comments pease post to this thread.

These remarks are not directed towards any one in particular and are not meant to offend any one. If someone thinks otherwise, I
apologize in advance.

regards
evidence

No Title

What about those whose GC process has started AFTER the
company name change? People who started in late 98 and early 99 many of them in EB2 must have got finger prints.Are there any approvals for these cases?
Please post if you are after Aug 98 (EB2) and you have got approval.

Time

No Title

Hi!

Addendum to my earlier post. Please read the following message from immigration-law.com. It clearly says everything.

Updated 08/21/00: Corporate Merger/Acquisition and Pending EB-485

One of the trends in the corporate world is a merger/acquisition. Depending on the types of merger/acquisition, some
     underlying I-140 will not survive and some will survive.
     Lately, there have been numerous reports that EB-485 applications have been denied after the merger/acquisition of the
     employers. Assuming that the merger/acquisition takes place in such a form to survive such as "successor-in-interest," the
     Service Centers still require amended I-140 petition, and they can deny the pending EB-485 if they adjudicate the
     EB-485 before the amended I-140 is granted.
     According to the AILA conference of 08/17/00 with the INS, the INS HQ refuses to take a uniform policy as to how the
     Service Centers should handle such amended I-140 petition. According to the AILA, each Service Center takes different
     positions as follows:
          CSC=willing to delay EB-485 decision until the amended I-140 petition is approved.
          TSC, NSC, VSC=will consider expediting the amended I-140 petition on a case-by-case basis and would
          consider such corporate changes as a ground for expedite. In these Service Centers, it is thus imperative that the
          employer pushes and call the agency\'s attention to the changed circumstances and strongly request "expedite."
          Otherwise, there still remains a danger that pending EB-485 is adjudicated and denied, should they learn that such
          changes have taken place. This reporter\'s experience indicates that the contractors in the Service Centers are not
          attuned to this issue for expedite and they tend to deny such request using the tranditional standards for expedite
          such as aging-out, humanitarian, extreme exigency, etc.
     When a merger/acquisition involves large corporations, because of its impact on the stock market, such changes remain
     extremely confidential and the process of filing such amended I-140 can be very complicated and slow, seriously affecting
     EB-485 waiters depending on how far EB-485 has moved forward. EB-485 waiters should push hard the employers to
     realize the current INS practice and policy and accelerate amended I-140 filing process. www.immigration-law.com

No Title

Hello

What about those whose GC process has started AFTER the
company name change? People who started in late 98 and early 99 many of them in EB2 must have got finger prints.Are there any approvals for these cases?
Please post if you are after Aug 98 (EB2) and you have got approval.

Time

No Title

Time,

This is problem is only related to guys whose I-140 has old company name and I-485 filed with new company name. If you fall into this category please participate in this discussion. I will appreciate refrain from posting any other issue to this thread. I request one and all that this is very crucial for those who are waiting for their approval. Please try not to post any other info.

Thanks for your cooperation.

No Title

You posted that your 485 was approved on 07/27/2000 on CrazyBoy tracker list. And in this forum your saying that you are still waiting? What is going on?

Pl. calrify.

No Title

That was VSC485waiter and i am VSC485 waiter. At first even i was wondering who is using my id.

No Title

Hi Evidence,
I140 & I485 are old compny name. Now the company name changed and TAX id is same, What is the procedure to be done.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated.