Any Progress after RFE?

CTVSCDEC98

Registered Users (C)
Have any of the 98 VSC waiters who received an RFE been approved subsequently? If yes, how long did it take after INS received the information

Thanks

No Title

RFE: 6/23/00, Response arrived at VSC: 6/30/00, Approved: 7/10/00, Passport Stamped: 7/17/00

ND: 12/28/98

VSC automated message never changed to acknowledge that they received the response to RFE.

No Title

Did the message change after it was approved? My RFE was 6/17/00, RFE received at INS on 6/30/00, message changed 7/3/00. No approval yet. RFE asked for current employment letter.

No Title

VSC ND 11/98, RFE Recd. 7/6/00 (asked for job letter, pay stubs, and W-2); Responded on 7/13/00; Msg changed indicating that RFE Response Recd on 7/18/00

No Title

I just spoke to an IIO and was told that my case is still Pending and he would not comment how long it would take for futher action. When asked specifically, he siad there is no upper limit within which these cases have to be reviewed.

No Title

I received RFE (employment letter, pay stubs and W2 form) on 5/11 and response was received by INS on 5/24. Message got updated the same day but it took them 7 weeks after that to approve. Got approved on 7/14.
RD 10/98

No Title

I think the CSR\'s who answer the phone knows nothing but what is on the computer screen in front of them. I spoke to one of them yesterday (I don\'t want to call them IIO\'s because they are only CSR\'s). He was nice and said that the case normally gets approved within 1 to 4 weeks of the receipt of RFE response. They are never consistent with their answers.

No Title

I think the CSR\'s who answer the phone know nothing but what is on the computer screen in front of them. I spoke to one of them yesterday (I don\'t want to call them IIO\'s because they are only CSR\'s). He was nice and said that the case normally gets approved within 1 to 4 weeks of the receipt of RFE response. They are never consistent with their answers.