Any problem travelling outside the country after RFE reply?

hopeofgc

Registered Users (C)
Gurus, Please let me know if it is ok to travel outside the country on AP after I-485 RFE reply. I am in the process of replying my RFE I-485 and also i am going to India next month.

Thanks for your help in advance,

i am alaso on same boat!!?

I am going india on july 4th and want to submit my RFE's by end of thsi week!??is it will be a problem?!??anyone did in that way!??

Thanks in advance!!

Visit India

I have not done it ,but i am sure you can travel with AP. the whole reason for AP is for that right, when you are outside country and your case of adjustment of status is approved you can still enter the coutnry using AP

I know a friend who replied to his 485 RFE and travelled to India on AP after the online status was updated that "USCIS has received the RFE Response".

So I think it should be fine to travel on AP once USCIS updates the message.

Correct me if I am wrong

tossurboss2002 said:
I have not done it ,but i am sure you can travel with AP. the whole reason for AP is for that right, when you are outside country and your case of adjustment of status is approved you can still enter the coutnry using AP

Thanks for the reply tossurboss2002.

Guys, Any similar experience, please share with us.

Thanks

Please Read this....

Hello HopeforGC,

I am sure your days are not too far buddy, Right now read this about AP and have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation. we are all stressed out so need some time out, every thing will fall in place, enjoy your vacation bro..

http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#4

Thanks.

tossurboss2002 said:
Hello HopeforGC,

I am sure your days are not too far buddy, Right now read this about AP and have a safe trip and enjoy your vacation. we are all stressed out so need some time out, every thing will fall in place, enjoy your vacation bro..

http://www.murthy.com/485faq.html#4

Thanks.

Thanks for the wishes tossurboss2002. I know, life has became stressful with this retrogression. And on top of this, an RFE was issued (as if there is not enuff stress). I am sure everyone needs a break from this stressful life.

Good luck.