Any Philly FP Experience?

Philyjun

Registered Users (C)
Please share your PF experience in Philly.
I received FP notice scheduled on Dec. 18 at 10:00am
When is the good time to get there and what kind of
documents should we bring? Can you go there before
the scheduled day?

I-140/I484(EB2) RD. 11/26/2003, no approve yet
Any guess for approval data?
Thanks

Philyjun

Just go with your driver's licence. You can go for early FP, just walk in and if asked, mention that you have travel plans around december, so request them to fit you in. Saturday mornings are crowded, better go around 2PM (they are open till 3:45 pm i think), it should be empty. Alternative is to go on Wednesday mornings.

Get FP done ASAP

To the best of my knowledge, nothing happens to your Application after they issue FP and before you get FP done.

In philly, On saturdays, you need to be in line before 8AM when they open doors to be accomodated for early FP. It is supposed to be easier Tue-Fri. Be polite and request them to accomodate you and you are all set.

Some centers do not accomodate early FP becasue they just cant handle it. However they can accomodate you on their choice.

sda21
140/485 ND 06/02/03
140 RFE replied 4/28/04
Approval......soon......waiting and waiting

Philly FP

Hi,

I went on Nov 20 (Sat) at 8:30 a.m. Someone told me that only you can walk-in only on Saturdays, but that's not true.

Park in meter parking for 2 hours (if weekend). That should be sufficient.

There were more than 20 people before us for FP, but go it done at 9:15. We went one month early(FP scheduled for Dec 21). The lady said "you are too early". But nothing else.

We showed the passport and the FP notice. But just took I-485 as a back-up.

Good Luck

Is the office open on Nov 26th?

Guys,
I have FP scheduled for Dec 22nd. I want to go for early finger printing on Nov 26th. Any idea if the office would be open or closed that day?

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali

Philly ASC is good for Early FP

I went to Philly FP with scheduled date for NOv 26 for Newark. the lady on the desk said, I was early and she will ask her manager of it is OK. The manager was nearby and she nodded so the desk lady gave me the forms. She asked if I am carrying my passport which I was not. She told me to carry my passport with me in future if I am going for any immigration related work.

The whole center was empty and I was the only one there. It was around 3:00 P.M on saturday. The staff was very courteous. My wife's fingerprints were not coming clear but the officer there kept repeating them till they were OK and all the exercise took about 30 minutes.

I parked in the parking lot just opposite the ASC and paid 7 bucks.

best of luck