any pending 0ct - 2002 cases??

Try applying for EAD/AP

Sai

My I-40 (EB2) ND was 1Oct 21, 2002. Around November 2003 I was getting very frustated with the delay since everyone else around my dates was getting approvals.

Even though I had more than 5 months to go, I applied for my EAD renewal (on my own and not online) and one day after receiving my application INS approved my I-140 !!!
In fact I was planning to apply for my wife's EAD a month after that so that they may look at my I-140 and approve it!!!

I was seen other people trying this technique and being successful. Who Knows???? Can even try this on AP.

I have been in your shoes and very well know what you are going through.... hang in there..

Manoj

Hi Manoj,
Thanks . I am thinking of the same,renewing my ead/a.p hoping that would trigger the approval.
Thanks for the info & support.

ND:21-OCT-03
Concurrent file. Sub labor. EB3
Finger Print, first EAD and AP done and recd in Dec 02
Applied for second EAD and AP for me and family in Oct 2003 and got the Card and the document.
Nothing is pendindg except 140 / 485 (of course)
Shyam

Pending since March 2002

Hi All.

This might give you a bit relief. My I-140 application has been pending since March 2002. Haven't received EAD either.

My application was filed using Labor Substitution.

I was wondering if your applications were filed using Labor Substitution as well.

My 140 is also stuck

Oct 30 2002 I 140 case, not approved yet.
No RFE

Lawyer has sent query to Vermont service center.
I see 3 more applications on-line, applied on )ct 30, 2002 and still pending. Mine was labor substitution, don't know if that has something to do with

I-140 pending since October 1st 2002

Hi,
My I-140 (LC Substitution - EB3) was filed on October 1st 2002 and it is still pending.

In June 2003 I applied for EAD and AP renewal. Both are still pending! I had to get an interim EAD in December 2003. So the logic that applying for EAD/AP will get your I-140 approved didn't work for me unfortunately :(

The funny part is that we applied for my spouse's EAD/AP renewal in September 2003 and his was approved in a month!

USCIS is just so unpredictable!

Lawyers have filed status inquiries for I-140/EAD and AP a couple of weeks ago. Does this help at all? Do they really give you a status update? Any other ideas ...... I'm willing to try anything!

Vermont Center never replies...

Several queries were made to VSC, by BCIS Reps and i never got any answer. My attorney sent a letter in Nov'03, asking about the status of my pending I-140, they haven't replied for it either. Probably, Lawsuit might work!?

I-140 approved!

Hi,
I guess this forum was lucky for me! The day I posted my message (21st Jan. 2004) my I-140 was approved :)

The online status shows it as approved - I guess my company's lawyers will receive the approval notice in the mail. Do we also get a copy or is it only for the employer?

It took close to 485 days for my I-140 to be approved - I guess they stick to the processing times they post!

Anyway here is my info -
I-140 (EB3 LC Substitution) ND - 10/01/2002
I-485 (Concurrent filing) ND - 10/01/2002
FP completed 12/2002

Currently on interim EAD. For some strange reason the EAD extension and AP applications are pending since June 2003. Hopefully they will be approved since the I-140 is approved now!

Best of luck to all!

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Hope everyone else will get their I-140 approved soon, since yours was 1st Oct you were the first to get in the Oct-2002 list. We will follow you soon...

Take Care