Any one with this Experience?

manbuncj

Registered Users (C)
Got FP notice on 10/9/2007.
Appointment date on 10/19/2007
1-485 receipt date on 8/13/2007

My question is all the receipts that I received from USCIS are not yet on their system and now I need to go for FP. I called USCIS customer about a week ago and was told to wait for 30 days to call back.

Today I tried to call again,but the system is not given me the link to customer service. It kept saying, call back between 6am to 8pm monday through friday. I called when it was 8 am central time.

Any help on this. I do not know if the FP officers would be able to work it out since my receipt are not yet in the system.

Got FP notice on 10/9/2007.
Appointment date on 10/19/2007
1-485 receipt date on 8/13/2007

My question is all the receipts that I received from USCIS are not yet on their system and now I need to go for FP. I called USCIS customer about a week ago and was told to wait for 30 days to call back.

Today I tried to call again,but the system is not given me the link to customer service. It kept saying, call back between 6am to 8pm monday through friday. I called when it was 8 am central time.

Any help on this. I do not know if the FP officers would be able to work it out since my receipt are not yet in the system.

You might want to take all your receipts with you to the fingerprint appointment, if not you have to wait until USCIS send more notices.