Any one with stamping experience at Chicago INS..?

itwizard

Registered Users (C)
My case has been approved by CSC and I plan to go for stamping to Chicago INS. Would appreciate if anyone with similar experience or atleast stamping experience at Chicago could give me some tips or suggestions. Thank you!

Decided to go to get it done in Phoenix

Have been busy traveling for work. We have decided to go to Phoenix and get it stamped as our approval is from CSC. Hope you get your passport stamped soon.

Question for itwizard

Hi,

Did you get your passport stamped. I have to get it done and I was wondering what your experince was ? Thanx.

yes!

I am the primary applicant, I still live in AZ. The problem is that my spouse has been on own H1 and has got a position in the Midwest. My attorney opines that since, I am the primary applicant we should go to CSC. Allour paperwork was done through CSC as I have and still been working in AZ. What do you suggest?

Make sure you can do that..

I thought you have to go the office which has jurisdiction over where you live. I had mine approved from CSC, stamped in Midwestern City ( I live in the Mid west) Paperwork I-90 etc was sent to Nebraska and I got my GC from NSC

JC