Any one still around WAC # 01-262 - Please share your views

ravi_2k

Registered Users (C)
Any one still around WAC-01-262-xxxxx still waiting for approval. Really frustrating. Please share your experience and comments ? I talked to IIO 2 weeks ago, no useful info expect I should here in 30 to 60 days. Details:RD-06/15/2001, ND-08/20/2001, FP Done-01/18/2002 (San Jose). Process Resumed-01/23/2002

hope you get it really soon !!

Here are all 02 wacs getting all edgy , I can try but not really feel how you must be feeling..keep your patience , you will be rewarded !

RD 6/1/2001, ND 8/7/2001, no RFE, attorney not helping, just waiting...

Anything we can do about it other then just divert our attention away?

Spoke with IIO today

He said - there is lot of delay in processing 485 as there is lot of security checks. Even if FP is done in Dec/Jan and it is all clear, they need to get secrity check done. They are currently processing July 1 2001 ND applications. JIT is based on ND and not RD.

Fax inquiry? Write to congressman?

My first FP results received on 1/16, 2nd FP recsults received on 5/4. Have never heard from INS other than the 2 FP notices. I want to fax an inquiry to CSC but my attorney thinks we need to wait after 8/4 (90 days after the results of 2nd FP). But my first FP results were clear and received by CSC. It has been over 6 months since my first FP results were received. Should INS entertain my inquiry if I fax an inquiry now?
If I fax an inquiry myself not through my attorney, will CSC answer it? What are the standard forms to use for faxing an inquiry and what are the fax number?
Thanks for any information any body will provide!

Are all of us just waiting and calling IIO instead of doing sth more? My attorney

does not want to fax an inquiry for me until August -- 90 days after my 2nd FP. And we have never faxed any inquiries before. My first FP was actually clear and received by CSC in Jan.
Please post over here what kind of measures you/your attorney have taken recently so that we can compare what's standard.

According to my lawyer, we need to wait till JIT date is 30 days beyond my notice date before they can send a fax enquiry. For example my ND is 8/20, need to wait unitl JIT shows 9/20. Currently it is 7/1. God knows when JIT will show that date, hope that we will get our approval by then.

wonder if anyone's lawyer actually faxed an inquiry

my lawyer says 30 days after 2nd FP, your lawyer says 30 days after JIT... wondder if any lawyer out there actually faxed inquiries without following these "rules" and if they got response.