Any one got GC approved after 2nd FP?

Abhi2002

Registered Users (C)
Any one got GC approved after 2nd FP?

My wife was out of status on H4 for 3 months and then went to India where she had the H4 stamping. INS asked for 2nd FP in Feb'03. Now the online status says 'pending review' for her. Mine is still not approved either. Any one in the same situation?

RD last week of Nov'01.

Abhi2002 can pl respond

did u applied for your wife section 245 i and .When she gave first fingerprinting

Not in 245i

We just applied straight..not in 245i. Did some one ask you to apply in 245i? I think if you go and come back from India,you don't need to apply in 245i??

HI

You mentioned your wife is in out of status for 3 months.Out of status means u have to apply in section 245i .
thanks

My attorney didn't tell me that!

But I heard that we need to apply under 245 only if it's in excess of 6 months of out of status..correct me if I am wrong..more ever she went to India for stamping which should nullify the over stay (as some one told me)..it's all confusing anyway..

Hi abhi

In my wife case she has valid h4 visa by using the my h1 papers she got from st louis.we realised when she went for driving test where they insisted about I94 and after that we applied for her H4.

We got a rfe asking the proof of h4 if any for that period which she do,nt have the i-94.
we consulted sheela murthy she told that we have to apply uy using section 245 i.
she said because my wife has vaild h4 currently it is not required better to apply under section 245i for safe side.just we followed.

My wife is having 2nd FP dayafter tomorrrow.
hope yours is not a problem.

good luck to you.

thanks