Any one from Massachusetts applicant FP in May 2005 received interview notifications

arran_hope

Registered Users (C)
Any one from Boston Finger printed in May 2005 received interview letters ?

Some one I knew Finger Printerd in March 26 received interview letters scheduled on last week of July.

Receipt Date: March 15, 2005
FP : May 15, 2005
Interview : ??

Any responses from fellow bostanians for my question?

What to do when one did not receive Interview Notice for extended period time ?

Hi,

I was fingerprinted on Mar 12 and I will be interviewed on July 25. Someone else at the Boston DO (i dont remember who) said something to the effect that a lot of interviews are being scheduled for July. I know of someone who applied early last year and got stalled for a while. After his case was attended to, his interview was also scheduled for July.

Regards

solasoy

Mailed application: Feb 2, 2005
PD: Feb 4, 2005
FP: Mar 12, 2005
Interview: July 25, 2005
Oath: ??

Looks like our timelines are quite similar (i.e. 5-6 months from submission to interview). It appears that the folks at the Boston DO accelerated the processing time significantly. Good news for us!

Sola

What was the processing time on the online case status? My N-400 just posted and it says 750-999 days.

On-line status was in-line with information received on the N-600 receipt notice. In my case it was 300 - 360 days . That is what it used to show on on-iline status before it was removed after Service center sends Interview notice.