Any one from Comsys got RFE for name change?

bsb70

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Does anyone from Comsys got RFE for name change or anyone redid the I-140.Please post the details here!!1

PD OCT1999 , ND 12/03/2000

No Title

bsb70,

I\'m from comsys but have not got rfe re name change. (Got one for medical). Still waiting for approval.

485 ND-01/2000
FP - 03/2001
RFE-04/2001

Lillucard.

No Title

I am from COMSYS and have the same company name change problem.
I know from my Location there may be at least 10 people have this
same problem and most of them got RFE ( re-do I140 ) and I did\'t
get it. Still waiting.

PD 06/96
RD 07/99
ND 07/99
FP 05/00

No Title

Lillucard, would you please let us know more details about the RFE you\'ve got on medical grounds. Thanks

No Title

I am from Comsys. Mine got approved without any RFE, following are the details:
EB3, PD 6/98, ND 2/00, RD 2/00, FP 3/01, AD 5/8/01, approval notice received 5/12
Good luck all

No Title

Hi,
My husband is from Comsys and we received the RFE for I 140 redo in Septeber 2000. We got our 140 approved in December and our 485 was approved on the 28th Feb 2001

Samyukta

No Title

Hi I am from comsys. My details:
PD: 10/98
EB2
RD: 01/12/01
ND: 01/27/00
FP: 03/01
current status: on hold

I spoke to ins officer 2 weeks back and she told me it was on hold. was not able to give specific reason. I figured out it must be the company name change and they dont give RFE for name change. Called comsys HR and they said they will file for I140 amendment.

No Title

LPR,

I had done my original medical in Dec-1999 and submitted my I-485. In April-2001, I received RFE re medical bacause my doctor forgot to sign one of the area in the form. The doctor completed the form and I\'ve send it back. INS received it on 5/1/2001.

Lillicard

No Title

Thanks for all your replys.One thing i couldn\'t undestand is how come some people got RFE and others got approval.Is it something depends upon when we actually applied 485.My pd OCT 1999 and i files my 140 in feb 2000 and 485 on dec 2000.

No Title

Hi guys, I am also one of the unlucky once to get a company name change RFE through Comsys. In my case Comsys didn\'t do amended 140 instead they sent some letter as a result my case is on hold. Now my project also got over so Now I have been laid off and am actively looking for another job. Hope this does not screw up my GC processing, But I don\'t have a choice either.

No Title

The reason some from comsys got approved and some don\'t may be due to the reason that the company was initially comsys then changed to metamor and then back to comsys now and it depends on what it was when u filed labor and what it was when 140 filed and what it was during 485 filing. we don\'t know how ins interprets if there is conflict in company name during these 3 stages. If the previous posters could clarify what was the company name during their 3 stages filing this will help others. anybody remember the dates/month when comsys became metamor and also when it became comsys again from metamor name.

btw - i got rfe ( as per company lawyer) for g-325 (bio form) and employment letter. Only these 2 were asked by ins as per lawyer. nothing about pay stubs, or tax returns etc.

No Title

Hi,
Our details:
Started this GC saga in Sept 1997 (EB2, RIR)
Not sure when Labor got approved.
For the labor, the company was Comsys.
Then
we filed for 140 in mid 1998.. got an RFE and it was approved in Jan 1999. (Then the Name changed to Metamor)
then we waited for 3 months for our PD to become current.
we applied for 485 in April 1999
(Then the name changed back to Comsys again)
so, got an RFE in September 2000
It was approved in Dec 2000
Got our 485 approved on 28th Feb 2001...(3.5years closely)

Hope this info helped.
Samyukta

No Title

Thanks Samyukta for ur info.

From the comsys mailings, the info i collected looks like the company name changed to metamor during aug or sep 98 and then it became comsys again from oct 99. You said ur i-140 is mid 98. Do you know whether ur 140 approval is based on comsys name or metamor name. ur 140 approval in jan 99 is during metamor name but the thing is what was ur original 140 filing company name and did they change the company name with ur 140 rfe filing. since u filed 485 in apr 99 the name should have been metamor with 485 filing for you. Did the 485 rfe you got in sep 00 was due to the company name change. for this rfe did u send the g-325 bio graphic form with the employer name as comsys. why i am asking this is, my 485 filing & biographic form had metamor name and now the 485 rfe bio graphic form sent has comsys employer name. so my case has metamor name during 140 filing and 485 filing but the recent 485 rfe bio form and employment letter has comsys name. I don\'t know will this affect. any ideas.