Any one from CHINA with ND after 10/99 got approval?

indy

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I have read a lot of messages from people of other countries got approved with ND as late as 02/00. My ND is 11/99, and I haven\'t even got my FP. Calling IIO is piontless--always the same answer: Wait another 30 days. I\'m EB2 NIW, and PD is 9/97. I haven\'t seen many chinese getting approval lately. Anyone out there who is willing to share experience?

No Title

Indy,

This is not normal. You should at least get your Finger Print notice. Let your lawyer call VSC to straighten it out.

No Title

My case is very close to yours: EB1/China/ND Dec/13/99 but I got my FP done on 03/19/01. My impression is that different catorgories (EB1, EB2 etc) are processed by different officers with different pace. For example, I haven\'t seen any EB1 case with FP after mine (03/19/01) is approved, although some Feb99 cases start to see daylight. Presumably my case, and yours perhaps, are still in the pipeline of some slow hands. But I don\'t think this has anything to do with nationality. In fact, I do remember seeing a Chinese case (lulu?) approved but her FP is much earlier than mine.

IF you talk to IIO again, try to be specific about FP, or get your lawer do something about it. Just to make sure that your file is not misplaced or something. Good luck and be calm.

No Title

HI
If you can not get any useful answers from INS officers, you could ask
her/him to transfer you to their boss. This may help you.

Good luck
Tired