Any one filed concurrent case (i-140 and I-485)

texash1tracker

Registered Users (C)
hi forum,

Is any one filed case (140 and 485 concurrent filing) with neberska centre. How much time it takes to get the receipt . Does anyone has filed at the same time around feb20 to feb 28 2003 and got the receipts from INS.

Please update the forum. It would be appreciated.

Thanks

Feb. Filing!

You should expect receipt between 18-21 days! And around the 25-28 days, FP notice! But just trust the system and keep an eye on your mail. Regardingr receipt you should check with your lawyer as it will be mailed to them while FP notice you will get directly!!

Recipts issue

i have submitted my I-140 and I-485 in feb 2003 and I got receipts for I-140 and AP. But not for I-485 and I-765(EAD)
Because at that time app. fee were reduced and INS computers are not able to generate the receipt. Is there any way that we can get receipt numbers or receipts from INS(BCIS).

Thanks

Reg. Receipts!

Hi!

Please contact your lawyer. They are the one who get all the receipts and normally they mail/handover to their client (You). We have just received FP notice directly and ofcourse the EAD card. Rest everything we got through our lawyer.

Good Luck!