Any one ever got RFE like this

todal333

Registered Users (C)
send \'Final Determination Letter\' from Department of Labor for beneficiary?
What does it mean? Please post if anyone has experience with such RFE.

Does it mean just the cover letter that we get from DOL for approved ETA 750A/B or everything including ETA750A/B attached they are asking? If that\'s the case, my attorney sent original ETA750A/B with application but not sure about cover letter. I changed the attorney after labor cert. and not sure I ever got original cover letter from him. I don\'t have original cover letter, I\'ve client copy, will it work?

Your help/2c is appreciated.

No Title

Total333
Very bad to hear that you got REF. But anyway this is not a big deal. You are 100% right that this the letter which we get from DOL with 750A/B. So that is called Final Determination letter from DOL. If you have even copy of that you can send that too. becoz I am asuming that all original LC docs submitted at the time of I-140 filing. So just send them that Final Determination letter. I have a copy of my final determination. So basically it says that your application approved and your periority date, and the case manager who approved your case from DOL. So I think you can send that letter soon. You will get approved your I-140 approved. Some time they(INS) people missed the attached paper. May be that this paper is missing from your I-140 file.
Good Luck
Thanks

TCSBingo

Yes, you need to send LCA approval covering letter (Final determination letter)

I saw my I 140 application it has
* covering letter (Final determination letter)
* ETA750A/B

Thanks both of you guys.

My concern was if they want original letter then I/we don\'t have it. And other concern was like they want everything \'Final Determination Letter\' with attachments, though they didn\'t mention it specifically for attachments because they messed up the mail and lost it.
But my attorney interprets as just letter but may be original. So he is going to send just copy of letter (one page, no ETA 750A/B) and letter explaining that we don\'t have original. Lets see what happens.

NO! They need the original ETA-750 A and B forms!!!!

INS will deny the case if you do not send the forms. Tell your attorney to have INS get the duplicate ETA-750 froms from DOL directly pursuant to 20 C.F.R. Sec. 656.30(e) which states:

Certifying Officers shall issue duplicate labor certifications only upon the written request of a Consular of Immigration Officer. Certifying Officers shall issue such duplicate labor certifications only to the Consular or Immigration Officer who submitted the written request. An alien, employer, or an employer or Alien’s agent, therefore may petition an Immigration or Consular Officer to request a duplicate from the certifying officer.

Good luck.

Jim

No Title

Jim,

Thanks for input. We sent original ETA 750A and 750B when I-140 was filed. Do you think they still need it? \'Final Determination Letter\' just the one page cover letter was not sent to INS when I-140 was filed.

Thanks.

I\'d send a letter stating that the originals were sent with the I-140

Also tell INS that if they have misplaced or somehow require a duplicate they should request it directly from DOL in accordance with 20 C.F.R. 656.30(e).

Jim