Any one applied for EAD after FP was updated and did not get 485?

485at85

Registered Users (C)
Any one applied for EAD after FP was updated and did not get 485?
or
got thier LUD changed in 485.

vrrgb said:
Have applied for AP after FP1. No change in LUD for AP or 485.

I assume you did not get an approval on AP yet. If you did let us know.

IF THERE IS NO ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION,
WE CAN ASSUME "Who ever applied for EAD/AP (after FP recently) and got APPROVED got thier 485 as well."

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS HERE

I did apply for EAD/AP after FP1.

Hey Guys,

Last week I applied for EAD2 and AP2 after I did my early FP1 in mid October. So far there is no change in LUD :mad:. I hope it will change within a week or so once I get my EAC receipts for EAD2/AP2.

Last edited by a moderator:
indian12 said:
Hey Guys,

Last week I applied for EAD and AP after I did my early FP1 in mid October. So far there is no change in LUD :mad:. I hope it will change within a week or so once I get my EAC receipts for EAD/AP.

So far no one has posted with EAD/AP approval and did not get subsequent 485 approval, Is it a good news?

I applied for EAD renewal (spouse+child) kind of same day I got LUD update for ours (me+spouse+child) for 1FP...
No EADs yet...
No further LUD yet...
EADs checks cleared though..

FP done Oct 25, 2004 (me+spouse+child 19 years old)
LUD (FP results received...) on Oct 28, 2004
EAD applied for spouse+child (I have H-1) on Oct ?, they received and notice EAD is dated Oct 29, 2004
LUD for EADs change Nov 5, 2004

Does that meas something????

compass said:
I applied for EAD renewal (spouse+child) kind of same day I got LUD update for ours (me+spouse+child) for 1FP...
No EADs yet...
No further LUD yet...
EADs checks cleared though..

FP done Oct 25, 2004 (me+spouse+child 19 years old)
LUD (FP results received...) on Oct 28, 2004
EAD applied for spouse+child (I have H-1) on Oct ?, they received and notice EAD is dated Oct 29, 2004
LUD for EADs change Nov 5, 2004

Does that meas something????

There is a theory floating around "Who ever applied for EAD after FP and got approved, got their 485 also", I want test that theory, so far ther is no argument/evidence to counter that theory. That means +ve

rrgpalan said:
There is a theory floating around "Who ever applied for EAD after FP and got approved, got their 485 also", I want test that theory, so far ther is no argument/evidence to counter that theory. That means +ve

I created this thread to test that theory :)

EAD got approved today

Today I got the receipt numbers for our EAD2/AP2 from attorney with ND as Nov 4, 2004. It was quite surprising to see the follwowing message when I tired to check the status of our EAD cases:

Current Status:

On November 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I can't believe our EAD have been approved within a week. But still there is no change in LUD of our 485 applications even though it's exactly one month since we had out FP done.

I was wondering whether you guys still believe in that theory?

Thanks,
Pushkar

indian12 said:
Today I got the receipt numbers for our EAD2/AP2 from attorney with ND as Nov 4, 2004. It was quite surprising to see the follwowing message when I tired to check the status of our EAD cases:

Current Status:

On November 12, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

I can't believe our EAD have been approved within a week. But still there is no change in LUD of our 485 applications even though it's exactly one month since we had out FP done.

I was wondering whether you guys still believe in that theory?

Thanks,
Pushkar

looks like theory doesnt work, but I hope it is a too early to call, it has taken any where between 0-15 days after EAD/AP approval to get 485 Approved. Let us keep our fingers crossed.

EADs approved (received e-mail that approved and EAD card ordered) on Nov 15 (email came on 7:17 pm Nov 15).
I-485 AD???? Would appreciate in couple of weeks...:)))

rrgpalan said:
looks like theory doesnt work, but I hope it is a too early to call, it has taken any where between 0-15 days after EAD/AP approval to get 485 Approved. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Hi rrgpalan,

Thanks for the encouraging note :). I wish your theory would prove right.

Strange e-mails about EAD!!!

On nov 15 received (2 emails for 2 EAD applications)
On November 15, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

on Nov 18 (7:15am), received DUPLICATE e-mails (4, two for each of 2 EADs):
This case has been approved. On November 18, 2004, an approval notice was mailed.

Anyone has same experience? What is right e-mail for EAD approval, looks like 1st one? So what is the 2nd one???