Any old timers (July, Aug RD) still around...

GCdreamin

Registered Users (C)
Its good to see a bunch of approvals, mostly Sep and Oct cases. Always a ray of hope to see them pouring in like this. Though, I'm begining to feel like an old forgotten man with a RD Aug 03/2001. Do I have some company? Any old-timers still around that are hanging, and hanging, and hanging.... like me???

VSC seems to follow the stock market (or a Fri evening happy hour dart board) as its first come first serve calender for adjudication.

RD: 08/03/01
ND: 09/26/01
FP: 01/22/02
RFE: 09/17/02 (emp. letter, W2/Tax return, 2 pay stubs)
RFE received: 10/17/02
AD: ???????

hey buddy,

Its nice you, we have a company :). well, look at my previous posts you will know what's going on with my case...

Thanks,
raj

A friend of mine whose RD is in July'01 got approved couple of days back. He got an RFE for pay stubs, employer letter.

I guess your's will be the next.

count + 1

RD : 08/27/2001
ND : 10/16/2001

RFE: 06/23/2002
RFE response received by INS: 07/09/2002

AD????????????????

Contacted INS several times and recently through senator's office. They conferenced me with the Officer. She said

My case was assigned to an officer on Nov 18th. INS has received only 20% of the cases they sent for FBI checks before Dec 2002 and waiting for the rest 80% . My case is one of those, she said and unless they hear back from FBI they can't issue approvals.

Hope this helps.