any Nov 2001 filer left

GCcatcher

Registered Users (C)
RD: 11/20/2001
ND: 12/15/2001
FP1: 04/25/2002
FP2: ???????

Contacted USCIS and Senator's office several times, every time was told to wait another 60-90 days, but so far nothing happened.
Anyone in the same boat?

My spouse case still waiting

My spouse case is still waiting
RD Nov 5 2001
Got an RFE (Medical)for my spouse case after my approval on Mar 9 2004. Mine approved in Feb 04

still around

RD: 10/10/2001
ND: 11/26/2001

COngressman is tracking case but no movement.

Even I got a letter from congressmen saying that VSC needs 60 days more to process my case, but so far nothing

I hope you guys will hear something soon.

My case was just like yours, but now i got FP2 notice.

Already forgot about my GC, but count me a Nov. filer.
Even some times ago, I had been waiting for my GC desperately..
One day I realized it's too much cost to hang us on this matter, it's useless, no value to hurt our feeling, energy and soul...
Just forget about this non-sense of no prediction, no logic, no promisory... Now I feel a free........

I hold 3rd EAD/ AP now, and my wife applied 3rd EAD and
my son applied 2nd EAD sometimes back for summer-time work
I will apply 4 th AP on June and 4th EAD around this Aug., 6 month advance to expiry of ead.
Am ready and willingly to do these kind of process every year even if CIS enjoy it.

RD: Nov.01
1 FP: Apr. 02
2 FP: Sep. 03
RFE Received: Jan. 04

Hello All.

Hello Friends,

Firstly let me introduce myself. Majorty of users on Rupnet know me by userid -Tufan! (Therefore, i guess i'll use the same userid here)

I have been a sileant user on this website and firstly i would like to thank following individuals.
Stuka,
Edison_NJ
Cinta
Vidongre
Fira
tick_tock_tick
dengdeng
rupidel
frantic
Akra
cat&mouse
habib
Manisha
dsatish
and many more............................!!!!!
(Sorry, if i have forgotten somebody).

In past few months i have learned a lot from you guys and i just wanted to share my experience with you all.

Here are my case details for myself and my spouse:
RD 12/17/01
FP1 3/14/02
Got response to status inquiry in Aug-03
FP2 10/30/03
No response to status inquiry done 3 times
Two senators involved, got response in Jan-04 allow 60 days.
Expedite request denied
NO RFE until April-04, finally after calling TIER II 20 times in past 4 months!!!!
FBI/Name Check cleared in Dec-03.
April 2nd, RFE issued, waiting to get in mail.
AD... hopefully in two months.
(Moved 4 times with same company and notified USCIS).

Presently on 7th Year, H-1B.

Fira....
FP2 is a good sign. See if you can take it early.

Re: Hello All.

Originally posted by tufan
Hello Friends,

Firstly let me introduce myself. Majorty of users on Rupnet know me by userid -Tufan! (Therefore, i guess i'll use the same userid here)

I have been a sileant user on this website and firstly i would like to thank following individuals.
Stuka,
Edison_NJ
Cinta
Vidongre
Fira
tick_tock_tick
dengdeng
rupidel
frantic
Akra
cat&mouse
habib
Manisha
dsatish
and many more............................!!!!!
(Sorry, if i have forgotten somebody).

In past few months i have learned a lot from you guys and i just wanted to share my experience with you all.

Here are my case details for myself and my spouse:
RD 12/17/01
FP1 3/14/02
Got response to status inquiry in Aug-03
FP2 10/30/03
No response to status inquiry done 3 times
Two senators involved, got response in Jan-04 allow 60 days.
Expedite request denied
NO RFE until April-04, finally after calling TIER II 20 times in past 4 months!!!!
FBI/Name Check cleared in Dec-03.
April 2nd, RFE issued, waiting to get in mail.
AD... hopefully in two months.
(Moved 4 times with same company and notified USCIS).

Presently on 7th Year, H-1B.

Fira....
FP2 is a good sign. See if you can take it early.

How did you find that your name check is cleared?

Thx.

Khan_Bacha...

Sorry I forgot to mention your name... but you also have been a great contributor to this forum!!!

Basically, now i can talk to TIER II immigration officer therefore, one day i found a nice lady who was kind enough to tell me that my FBI/Name check is cleared.
They are not suppose to give out this information, but then i was asking many questions and i was very upset as even the Senator's inquiry did not give me that detail data!!! You have to play with the system like they play with you.;)

Lately, what i have started doing is that i tell the TIER II officer that my Name check has been completed can you give me more information other than that...................!!! They know that i already know so they tell me this is the latest then can give on my case.

You just have to keep on trying......my friend!!!

I have been in this country for 14 years, and this is the only language they understand. You can't be nice to them.
cheers
-tufan.

I just passed my interview and got stamped today. It is a little bit relax but nothing else. I think such a long waiting has consumed all my energy.

Your days will be close, treat the whole green card process as a great excerise for your patience!

My details:

RD: 11/26/2001
ND: 12/12/2001
First FP: 5/10/2002
Second FP: 1/31/2004
Transfered: 2/19/2004
Interviewed: 4/6/2004

name check clearance

The congressman's office tracking my case told me my name check was sleared in Feb 2003 and my case was with an adjudicating officer and I should hear something within the next 30-60 days. I have not heard anything since.