Any Nov 2000 RD/ND not yet assigned to Officer?

best

Registered Users (C)
I called IIO today to check my case and was told that it\'s not yet assigned to an Officer. Nov 00 NDs please report your experiences. Thanks.

I am there BEST

My spouse called the IIO today.The IIO said that the case is in the final adjudication stage.When asked how long it will take, the IIO said it can be a week or even 3 months.The IIO wasn\'t prepared to disclose if the case has been assigned to an officer.
Our RD is Oct 24th 2000 & ND is Nov 21st 2000.
No company change, never been out of status.
Any idea what it means?

ND 11/00

Assigned to officer when I called 2 weeks ago. They also said they were waiting for A-files (alien file). Then a week ago I called they said the FP results have come. "It will be approved soon, 1 - 2 months". Waiting

"In the process of being assigned.."

On 9/6 was told that case would be assigned in 7-10 days. On 9/21 - not yet assigned. My lawyer called on 10/12 and was told that it is in the process of being assigned.. Still waiting..

I am there too

When I called them about a fortnight ago, I was told that I will hear something in 4 to 6 weeks

EB2, RD Oct 2000, ND Nov 2000, FP Oct 2001 - still pending

Count me in also... did speak to an IIO a week back, all that she said is they are currently processing all cases received till Dec 2000 and that includes mine. Asked how long it might take her answer was anything from 60 to 90 days hopefully. So asked her if it meant it will be done is 90 days max, she said no, it may take longer but they hope to process applications within that time....