any news on PD regression

dmun

Registered Users (C)
Guys ,

whats the deal on PD regression for EB3 , does this mean that if we do not get 485 approved before 31st Dec , are we tossed !!!!

In that case why are new filers for 140/485 trying to rush in to file before Dec 31st ?

I got my 140 approved yesterday ( RD Oct/2003 ) , but i filed my 485 in ( RD Jan15/2004 ) do u guys think i can expect any miracle here.

Thanks guys appreciate yr input !!!

sorry forgot to ask , when does the case status change on the portfolio , is it every night time , or is it real time ?

Cause i am monitoring my portfolio every 2 hours for LUD changes.

To quality for AC21. After 1/1/2005 one will not even be able to file 485 unitil his PD is current. Without a already filed 485 pending one would not meet the criteria for AC21.

dmun said:
In that case why are new filers for 140/485 trying to rush in to file before Dec 31st ?

I got my 140 approved yesterday ( RD Oct/2003 ) , but i filed my 485 in ( RD Jan15/2004 ) do u guys think i can expect any miracle here.

Thanks guys appreciate yr input !!!

thanks inkink ,

but i have read no where that one cannot file 140/485 after jan/2005. Just being curious. ANy official document on that part.

Tx

That is the whole relevance of PD: until your PD is current you will not be able to file 485. You don't need to read any official document to verify this. Until 2001 this is what millions of immigrants went through.

By the way, have a Merry Christmas.

dmun said:
thanks inkink ,

but i have read no where that one cannot file 140/485 after jan/2005. Just being curious. ANy official document on that part.

Tx