any new march 01 approvals, anybody called IIO, whats the latest date they r processing

I talked to my lawyer today...and he told me they are into april...

IIO even told me today they are into mar\' end cases (easy cases).

Don\'t know what\'s easy case is?????

All hard cases are in this board ...

There has been 3-4 March approvals out of the 40-50 people who have posted,compared to 35-40 approval of the 50 people who had posted for Feb 2001.

i saw this post on isn board...

VSC Approval
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD: 27 April, 2001
ND: 12 July, 2001
FP: 6 November, 2001
AD: 5 December, 2001
VSC, EB3, India.
No RFE.

tRP

Well it might be true.

The user on ISN thereplacementprogrammer is an active member and seems to have lot of posts. Unless he has so much time to plan all this for a long time, I dont think it is fake. Let us keep fingers crossed and hope for the best guys. I pity about 485-2001 though.

Where did you see the\'isn board\'?

I have been being so deaf and blind so far! Could you please present a link as for folks like me to access?

Called this morning

A nice lady answered the phone, asked me call back in a few days for final status
my info.
EAC01123
ND Mar. 12
AVM changed on Thanksgiving weekend

No Title

Probably correct. Since there aren\'t any people get approved of I-140 since Jan. (140 backlog). The March, April, May, June
RD cases must be very limited. Thus can\'t use Feb to compare.

If you go to green card analysis website, then you\'ll find each year the April - July RD cases were all processed in one month.

We should be happy if it\'s true, not always be cynical, saying other people are playing jokes. I don\'t like this kind of attitude at all.
If you\'re jealous, then just don\'t read the board.

I called yesterday @ 3:30 PM

The IIO told me that they were processing Upto March 1st cases.
She mentioned that the CP I140 applicants might have to wait sometime more than the AOS applicants.

No Title

I heard from a friend that her friend 485 got approved before FP. INS made mistakes sometime.
You never know. Just pay attention to the main stream, if many March RD are getting approved,
please use your head and don\'t say they\'re faking. This April case might be extreme case or might be
VSC is into April.

VSC is very unpredicitable. several months ago, it takes half year to get 140 approved, now it only takes
one month.

Sometimes, VSC processes several months RD in one month.

Consistently Inconsistent

It proves INS\'s law of "consistency" -- the agency is consistently inconsistent. Every time you speak to an IIO, you would get a different answer. One IIO says VSC is approving cases up till March 1, and the next IIO you talk to says they approve cases up to March 30.

I agree with the previous poster. The approved April case might indeed be true, but it is merely one of the extreme cases. We have to look at the mainstream.