Any New Hampshire FPs ( Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 ) ?

myitneeds

Registered Users (C)
Hi All

Did any one received New Hampshire FP Notices for those who applied ( 485 ) in Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 ?

I heared New Hampshire FP's for Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 are not Issued so far any one recently go ???

Mine is Dec 2003, waiting.... waiting....

Calling Customer Service does help ??? any experiences ???

I appreciate your response.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in NH and work in Mass and I have not yet received my FP yet.
My I-485 ND is Jan 2004.
Does it make a difference living in Mass and NH? My friends
who applied with me and live in Mass have already got their FP

myitneeds said:
Hi All

Did any one received New Hampshire FP Notices for those who applied ( 485 ) in Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 ?

I heared New Hampshire FP's for Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 are not Issued so far any one recently go ???

Mine is Dec 2003, waiting.... waiting....

Calling Customer Service does help ??? any experiences ???

I appreciate your response.....

No FP1 yet, NH

Hi

I live in Nashua,NH.

485 ND: Oct03
140 Approved.

No FP yet...
Hope to get one ..
--c

ND Sept 03, No FP yet

I work and live in NH. I-485 concurrently filed with ND Sept 03 and I-140 approved. No FP yet!

Very anxious.

Guys,

Lets keep this thread alive as we are all in the same boat and we can keep each other posted.

gc_forever

myitneeds said:
Looks some thing wrong with NH application support center..

Recently changed Address

Hi,

I changed my address recently. Received 2 emails as well as letter from USCIS and the LUD has changed. There is LUD activity going on... it is changing with out any much with the message....except the standard..."we have responded for your request ........

But still no FP.

485-Oct03

Regards,
ckl

how long before we get FP for NH residents?

Folks,

It seems a long wait for residents of NH to get FP. Does it affect the time to get the I-485 approved?

485 delay is because of no FP's

I strongly beleive, 485 approval is based on available FP's. So sooner the FP's done, will get 485 approved..

it seems like we are waiting for FP's... as long as any other forms...

hope to get one soon....
-ckl

New Hampshire FPs ( Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 )

Any FPs for ( Oct, Nov, Dec 2003 Jan 2004 ) for people living in NH.?
Is their a way to find out what the current FP dates for NH residents?

LUD changed

I work and live in NH with a ND of Sept '03 for I-485 (I-140 approved). No FP yet. Hoping that the New Year will bring back the person handling FPs in NH!!!!

In the last couple of days, my case information changed to "... On August 12, 2004 we responded to your request for additional information on your case ....". I only have a letter of confirmation ( for Aug. 12, 04) from them regarding change of address that I had called about. Is that what they mean? Has anyone else seen a similar change?

waitwait04

waitwait04 said:
I work and live in NH with a ND of Sept '03 for I-485 (I-140 approved). No FP yet. Hoping that the New Year will bring back the person handling FPs in NH!!!!

In the last couple of days, my case information changed to "... On August 12, 2004 we responded to your request for additional information on your case ....". I only have a letter of confirmation ( for Aug. 12, 04) from them regarding change of address that I had called about. Is that what they mean? Has anyone else seen a similar change?

waitwait04

I had similar update on my EAD when I sent them an enquiry regarding my EAD case. It means they have updated the request you sent them.

Any way to expediate the FP's

Hi,

Is it a good idea to contact the local congressman, to expediate the FP requests at VSC for NH residents...

Regards,
ckl

WOOOOOW !!! Got my FP notice yesterday !!!!

I stay in NH and my I-485-ND is Jan 20th 2004 and I got
my FP notice yesterday.

Thanks everyone for their help. I hope everybody will get their
FP notice soon.

gc_forever

GC_Forever what is u r PD

Hi, Congrats for getting the FP's.
What is your PD in your I-140.

Regards,
ckl

Got FP notice

Hey guys,

I got my FP notice. Just now got an email from my attorney, that they have got this. Ist week of Feb05

Hope is on the way....still

Regards,
clk

chakul said:
Hey guys,

I got my FP notice. Just now got an email from my attorney, that they have got this. Ist week of Feb05

Hope is on the way....still

Regards,
clk

Congrats on getting your FP. !!!

How long you think it will take to get our I-48 approval from this point?

Any tips to do early FP

Can we do early FP's at manchester. Any tips on what day of the week to go there. any luck for any guys doing early FP at manchester, NH
-ckl