Any ND 8/99 or 9/99 waiting for Approval

gnagarajan

Registered Users (C)
Hi All:
 My pd is 7/98/EB3/India, RD 8/99, ND 9/99. REF responded Feb/01.
 Waiting for approval. Any similar cases? Ay experiences, like contacting IIO/senator etc.

No Title

PD - 9/98
RD - 8/99
ND - 9/99
FP - 6/00
RFE - AVM updated 1/01
Still waiting. I have tried calling NSC many times during their office hours, but got the busy tone all the time.

No Title

PD 3/97, RD 8/99, ND 10/99, FP 6/00 no RFE till date, i have been talking to IIO every 15 days since last 4 months, never got a convincing answere regarding why it has not been approved till date, they say that everything is fine with file and it should be adjudicated by now, but no one has an answere why it has not been done till date, i contacted the congressman also and they have been calling INS also for the past 3 months, but nothing concrete has happened till date. The only thing you can do is keep your fingers crossed and sit tight.

No Title

Manes, I am in the same boat. RD 01/21/00, ND 01/25/00, FP 12/16/00. I called NSC twice, IIOs are nice and
told me they are processing April 2000 cases and mine should be done, but they don\'t know what happened
about my case. They even complained about the workload that the officer has. My PD is early 1997, it has
been too long that I can\'t even remember exactly. BTW, where is your city and state? Mine is Chicago. EB2

No Title

My PD is 10/96-NSC-EB3 RD 11/30/99 ND 12/08/99 FP 12/13/00 NO RFE waiting.
In the meanwhile I am replying to questions on this board (my second job)
max max

No Title

I guess we need to call IIO\'s/congressmen/senator\'s etc. ASAP.
With the dates getting current they will have an excuse of clearing frontlogs etc and putting our cases on the back burner.

Its better to act now

No Title

Manes:
Same case here . EB3 India Detroit PD 10/97, RD 9/99 ND 10/99: Called up NSC couple of times, they say everything is fine . When asked why my case is taking so long, they say every case is different. I called up senator Stabbienow. They will find out about the case. They told me to call their office after 2 weeks. Will wait for another 15 days and planning to call NSC again. Last time I told her to put a not on my case that it is taking very long. I thinking is that our files are sitting somewhere and no one is bothering to look at them

Sunny

No Title

Sunnyg:
 You r right, I believe our files are sitting somewhere and have not been looked into. I spoke to a senators immigration liason, who was very helpful. She contacted NSC and told me that they need to retrieve a whole bunch of files to put them back into process.
I hope they will do it with pressure so all of us should contact respective senators etc. and also call NSC.

No Title

HI Guys:
           I did call senator from Michigan. Debbie Stabenow. They Are extremely helpful and professional. They called me today and said that my application is approved. My lawyers office has called me and confirmed. Please do not hesitate to call senators office.

Senators have a different phone line and they have some one in service centers who will be taking care of their cases. When case worker has called NSC they told her that my case was somehow put on a back burner and they will look into it. Within short time it got approved. why waste time when NSC is approving ID August 2000 cases.

Just don\'t hanging there ACT!

Details:
 ID 11/97
RD 9/99
ND 10/99
APproved : 7/9/01
EB3 India NSC

Thanks
Sunny

No Title

Sunnyg:
 Congratulations, enjoy your freedom. When did you contact the senators office? I contacted the senators office and they gave me a call this past week (Jul 1st wk) and told me that it will be assigned to an officer soon.

When can I expect to hear anything?

No Title

HI nagarajan:
            Whole process took me a little over a month. Which city are you in. I am in Detroit so I called our senator Debbie Stabbenow. They responded very fast. Once I sent my case details, they assigned case worker immedaitley. My Case worker was very helpful. She immediately called NSC and got my case rolling. As it was long distance call for me to call senators office, they used to call me to update the status. When you call case worker She used to put me on hold and she will contact NSC, and they get connection/officer immediately.

If case worker is not assigned within a week call the senators office they might tell you who case worker is. I called NSC 10 days ago, they told me my case is handled by congressional personal and IIO told me that since congressional personal is involved, it will be resolved faster.

Thanks
Sunil

No Title

Hi Sunil:
  Thanks for taking the time to reply. The immigration liason at the senators office is very helpful,she contacted me and told me that my case will be assigned. She told it will be atleast 2 weeks before I can hear something. I am out of Portland,OR.

I hope I hear something soon.

Best Wishes and Congratulations.