ANY march i.e, ND 03/00or before case pending?

No Title

Hi, yes I am waiting, No RFE so far. My ND is 03/28/00:EB2:FP:03/21/01 waiting, please post your exact ND in march and other
details like PD, FP dates etc,

thanks

No Title

My RFE was sent May 24, recd may 30th, AVM not updated, called IIO first time one june 6th, confirmed RFE receipt told me it would take 15 to 30 days. Thinking that july first week holiday may drag the case,today, June 26th, I called again IIO. She came on line after a wait of 25 minutes, responsive and listening, but did not give me even a single bit of what is happening on my case. She said my case is not processed yet, and I have to wait 30 to 45 days. I even requested whether it will come before july 15th, she said no chance at this rate. When I told her that some IIO informed 15 - 30 days earlier, she said that my case will take 30 to 45 days normally and I can expect at the end of July. I asked her whether she can put a note on the case that I requested early approval, she said that she can indicate in the case that I called her today, and not more than that.
OOPS! I said "thank you" hang up!
I am confused further, AVM not updated about the RFE receipt, but IIO again confrimed that they received RFE by may 30th.

Hope only remians...

EB3 India, PD 10/98, ND 02/2000.

No Title

okay...i\'m not alone, its good to check if anybody there......... in our long journey in dark tunnel without any sight of light. EB2-ND03/03/00. RFE received by VSC on 4/10/01. Called IIO May 1st week(waste effort)...she told me file is with an officer and called in june 1st week ...IIO told its under review. I understood, they dont have clue ....neither do i. I wish atleast one person from this forum or someone spend a day in VSC and publish the method of work. I dont know why it takes 2 months to review . GOD BLESS AMERICA. I will wait.