Any July RD waiting?

hopeful_il

Registered Users (C)
Hello friends,
Are there are any July RDs waiting without RFE or approval yet?

My details:

NSC, RD: 07/24, Illinois, EB3-India

They say case is with officer...this was 2 weeks ago

Appreciate your response,
Hopeful

RD July 18th and ND Aug 27th

Still waiting...was told that the case is with an officer on August 30th...been over 4 weeks so I dont know if the month-wait-rule really applies....

Anymore RD around the same date???

I guess there is nothing to do but wait...dont know why NSC is so slow

Mine is July 27th

My details are July 27th RD. I talked to the IIO this tuesday 10/08.

I was told that my papers where looked by the Officer on Monday and sent to the department that sends out RFE. She does not know what the RFE is about. I don't know if there is a seperate dept that handles RFE. My AVM is still not changed and I have not received the RFE.

Let us wait for some more time.

Any July RD waiting

RD : July 20, 2001 - No RFE.

Spoke with an IIO 2nd week of september and was told that it was assigned to an officer and i would get a decision in a week or two. It has been a month so far.

Finally Approved

With the grace of Lord SriSainath, My wife's case approved on today(10/10/02).
RD:07/11/02
nd:08/22/02
no rfe.
Mine and Kids with above RD and ND approved on 09/18/02. After four times talking with NSC Service center, Finally on 10/06/02 when I talked to NSC customer support, she told me that the case is pending with officer and told that she will be sending an email to concerned officer and today we recieved approval. Its really happy time for our family.
Goodluck to every one.
Chari.

RFE issued

RD : July 20, 2001 - RFE : 10/11/2002

Waiting for Details. Just trying to keep this thread alive.

RD July 11 2001

Still waiting for Approval. Spoke to IIO twice , case is
pending in Additional Security.
Does anyone know what is Additional Security and how long does
it take. Its been more than 10weeks.
:mad:

Folks,

RD :7/19
ND : 08/27

AVM : Never updated. Says Received on August 27th ?????
Came to know that my case was assigned.... after talking with IIO 2 weeks back.
Currently working on being patient.

Thanks for keeping this thread alive guys

Meanwhile, I am still waiting...Its almost 3 weeks since the case got assigned to officer...I have been hearing that it takes 2-4 weeks after getting assigned to officer....No choice but to wait and hopefully get it before the holiday season begins and everything slows down

Hopeful

Guys - My RD 08/15/01. Spoke to IIO on 10/09 and he said that my case is with an officer as of Sept 21st.

I can understand how frustrating it will be for you folks whose dates are in July, not sure how long it is going to take after the case is assigned to an officer. Any thoughts?

Good luck to all you folks :)

RD : JUl 27,2001 No RFE still waiting

My RD : JUl 27,2001 No RFE & still waiting. I talked to IIO and they say case is with an officer but this news is one month old and I am still waiting.

I think problem in my case is with I140 connection , it looks like they have send my I140 to Madras consulate this is INS & my attoney screw up I guess.

-----
Sun

I gave up on calling INS.. mine is 7/18/01 RD, ND 8/28/01. The more you call, the more likely the case is going to show up on their track log and get unnecessarily RFE because of the frequency of calling according to INS posted message on immigration.com.

The last time I asked a month ago, they just finished my address change update that was sent back in July.

Since the offical processing time posted by INS NSC is really April 2001, I think we folks that still have cases in July, either with an INS officer or not, should just wait for a while to see if our cases progress next month.

My RD is July 27th

I am as frustrated as others are in the forum. My RD is july 27th and have not received any communication. I called the IIO last monday (10/7) and was told that that the file has been sent to a location within NSC where RFE's are sent. I called up the IIO again last friday 10/11 and was told that same. They knew I called up on 10/7 and was told that status is same as of 10/7.

I don't know how long does a clerk take to send a RFE. It is now more than a week and nothing has moved. Guess what we need to wait and see......

Received RFE for employment verification

Hello Guys,

Received "Employment Verification" RFE today.

EB3, India

RD: 7/24
LIN-01-255-xxxxxx

-Hopeful

Best of Luck

Best of Luck on RFE, atleast by your update it says that INS is working on JULY RD's. Waiting really sucks.

Hi buddies,

My RD is July/2001 too. Just called the NSC and was told my file is going to an officer. that meant it's not assigned to an officer yet. Who knows what the hell they are doing now.

Drive

My RD is July 27, 2001 I spoke to an officer on Oct 1st . She said that they are currently processing April 2001 cases and asked me to check back after 2-3 months. Should I again call them (or) wait for sometime. I am losing my patience. :eek:

Why are so many July, Aug, and even Sep RD~{!/~}s have been approved while the NSC states they are processing Apr cases???

The IIO I talked to is just a goofy. I got nothing from her. Except told me my file is going to an officer, for all other questions she just said, ~{!0~}I don~{!/~}t know~{!1~}, and she was very impatient during the a few minutes of call time. Has she ever thought about those waiting for more than 420 days???

Well, hang in there and keep posting your news buddies, I believe we are getting close.

I Got RFE

Today as per my attorney I received RFE on Employment Verification stating when I started working with my present employer.

My RD : 07/27/2001
RFE : 10/23/2002

-----
Sun