Any July Mailer Still Waiting?

ahsieh

Registered Users (C)
RD: 7/2/01
ND: 8/23/01
FP: 2/1/02
WAC-01-265-

Today AVM JUST changed to "Processing has resumed".
I checked with FBI before, and they said they return FP result the same day (i.e 2/1/02)
I know AVM is a crap, but I would rather to hear the old "Notice requesting FP is sent" message. That way, I can just ignore it and still have hope that my approval may come in anytime.
But now, they changed to the "Resumed" message, and I think I am still a few months away.
Look like I am lonely here, huh?

No Title

ahsieh,

Sorry to hear that your case got delayed.

Look around, sonofindia, Greg7008 are also in the same boat :) see the following thread about their messages on the same subject...
Ravimeena "my wac no is 01-293-xxxxxxxx." 5/9/02 5:24pm

Goodluck to you all
PCee

you got tons of company dude.,,,

I am still waiting. Got RFE on April 12, responded the following week and now just waiting.
RD 7/12, wac-01-275-xxxxx

No Title

Thanks, PCee!!
I\'ve read through that thread now.
You said that making sure my case is assigned to an officer is very important.
I did talk to IIO around 2-3 weeks ago, and he told me that all information is in and all I need to do is wait.
I asked him if my case has been assigned to an IIO, but he didn\'t answer me and just repeat that all I need is wait.
I didn\'t want to push too much.
But now, I think I need to call again, right?
I don\'t want my file to be lost somewhere in CSC.
BTW PCee, could you add my case to your database? Thanks.

Alex

No Title

Sorry to you got a RFE.
But at least you know it is processing.
I talked to my attroney last week, and she told me she hasn\'t got any RFE for my case.
Anyway, hang on. We\'ll get it.

No Title

ahsieh,
You wrote that AVM got updated today to "resumed..." message! What was the date? If it is today, probably your background checks took some time (it means your case became adjucation ready today only!) and don\'t worry too much now.

Good luck
PCee

Me too in the same boat... ahsieh

But I happened to talk to the IIO today and she told me that the officer who is working on my case has not given any decision yet. When I asked her, if she can tell me when the case was actually assigned to the IIO, she said she doesn\'t have that info. I guess they are working on the July cases right now. So we should hear good news any time... Hang in there... another July mailer (Ram)

Another July Waiter here.. PCee Pls read

Well apparently my case was assigned to officer on 9th april and I heard so from two different IIO\'s. But nothing seems to happen. I guess all we can do is sit and wait. PCee please let me know if this is abnormal. July 25 RD, Sept 08 ND.
Thanks

No Title

PCee,

Yes, it is updated either today or yesterday because I checked on Wed once.
So provided if they update AVM timely, my case just becaming waiting for an officer? Um... then another 2/3 months at least?
3 months for background check? Perhaps, I look like a bad person then. :)

Maybe, the officer is too slow. But, if you know your case got assigned, approval should come in an

sonofindia WAC01-262--Still waiting

However, my lawyer has agreed that my case is taking longer than usual and they are going to start faxing inquiries.
Also, my lawyer is specifically going to ask about my case, when she talks to the CSC director at AILA conference on 05.21.02.

Let us see what happens.

soi

mlmg: Yet another July waiter: PCee, SOI please read

RD: 25 jULY 2001
nd: 7 Sepe. 2001
RFE issued: 29 March
RFE response received by INS on 12 April. However, AVM was never updated. I talked to an IIO on 9 May. She confirmed that response was received on 12 April. Till 8 May, AVM was never updatyed. However, after speaking to IIO, I checked AVM again on 9 May and the AVM was updated to RFE response received on 12 April. Makes me wonder if they updated the AVM only because I called.

The IIO I spoke ot said that they have to link th RFE response to my file and then it has to be assigned to an officer. This makes me a little concerned. When I got the RFE, I assumed that my file was already assigned to an officer. I have 2 petitions pending with CSC (It is a long story; do not ask me) and the RFE was for this reason. The attorney sent a response asking INS to withdraw one of the petitions.

My questions is: Did CSC detect 2 petitions and asked me to withdraw one before the case can be assigned to an officer or is the petiion assigned to an officer and he/she then issues the RFE

Your comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

mlmg

mimg

I think you are in good shape. Your case is assigned to the officer and now the RFE reply will be forwarded to him.
We are seeing that folks are getting approved within 4-6 weeks of RFE reply receipt. Ofcourse, there are exceptions, some are adjudicated early and some late.

Bottom line, you should hear from CSC soon, and then you can PARTY!!!
soi

wac-01-275-5xxxxx July 23 RD still waiting

first iio said case assigned on 2/9 then case assigned on 4/18. dont know when it will come