Any July Approvals

online_to_gc

Registered Users (C)
Looks like July does not have any approvals yet. Please let us know if any one is approved in JULY.

Online_to_gc

nope....I have seen murthy report approvals during months when Visas were Unavailable.....For those USCIS, explained that they had alloted the visa numbers to the applicant earlier, but got late in informing/approving the 485....

nope....I have seen murthy report approvals during months when Visas were Unavailable.....For those USCIS, explained that they had alloted the visa numbers to the applicant earlier, but got late in informing/approving the 485....

Well...I hope you are right....but the chances are very slim :(

banta,

so what you are saying is that approvals may still come...what are the chances though?

although, is it safe to assume that majority of the approvals that were supposed to be approved are approved and mostly it would be quiet except for one or two approvals here or there but no constant flow of approvals ...

mv

QUOTE=banta4gc;1716051]nope....I have seen murthy report approvals during months when Visas were Unavailable.....For those USCIS, explained that they had alloted the visa numbers to the applicant earlier, but got late in informing/approving the 485....[/QUOTE]

The Guy who will be getting approved in July will be luckest one as so many things are going on in the back ground (All yearly Visas expired for 2007 news) and he gets approved.

Best of luck to the one who gets approved on July 2007 onwards....

Online_to_gc

????????

what will happen to all the 485 cases which have been waiting for an officer to review? Also, what happened to EB3 RoW? That also unavailable?

Friends,

Any idea what does this mean? Good ? Bad? Ugly??

Definitely not good. That I know?

------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: WAC0502XXXX

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.

On July 2, 2007, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

magic email! Card ordered today

banta,

so what you are saying is that approvals may still come...what are the chances though?

although, is it safe to assume that majority of the approvals that were supposed to be approved are approved and mostly it would be quiet except for one or two approvals here or there but no constant flow of approvals ...

mv

QUOTE=banta4gc;1716051]nope....I have seen murthy report approvals during months when Visas were Unavailable.....For those USCIS, explained that they had alloted the visa numbers to the applicant earlier, but got late in informing/approving the 485....
[/QUOTE]

I just received the magic email of card ordered. This could be an encouraging message.
NIW
RD. 2004-08-13
AP. 2007-07-02

Check out this user, yoginm73.....he almost lost hope in July 06 when EB2 went unavailable.....but in the end, his 485 got approved on Aug 1, 06....proving that visa numbers are typically assigned 2-3 weeks, before approval of 485....

Logically, since Department of State is a separate department....I would think....that USCIS would at least request for visa numbers - at least 1-2 weeks before....so that they can go ahead and approve the 485...

I believe, lot of 485's current as per June visa bulletin may be pre-approved and assigned visa numbers....and might get approved in the next 2 weeks....

In fact, somebody in these forums went for Infopass.....and lady just pretty much said the same thing.....watch out for next 2 weeks....if your 485 gets approved...then you have pre-assigned the visa number in June....

It now looks like the game is over for 2007, but I still want to hope and pray that banta is right and some leftover , wip cases will be approved in july.

It very much looks like the kerosene lines in india of the past, nobody knows when the kerosene arrives and nobody knows who are the lucky ones to get it, but all are waiting patiently.

Hi LAOMAO42
Are you from INDIA. I am also NIW 08/2004 PD INDIA

I just received the magic email of card ordered. This could be an encouraging message.
NIW
RD. 2004-08-13
AP. 2007-07-02[/QUOTE]

Congratulations !!!
This shows that there is hope.

NIW
RD. 2004-08-13
AP. 2007-07-02[/QUOTE]

I got the emails yesterday. I posted the details in a different thread.
I wasn't expecting it and have decided to R2I in March 2008.

EB3 India NSC

Priority Date: 06/02/2004
Labor approval date: 12/2004
Concurrent filing RD: 12/29/2004
Notice date: 01/10/2005
I140 approved : 05/10/2005
EAD/AP : Approved 3 times , Applied for 4th one in June and waiting
Finger print completed twice
485 approval email recd: 07/02/2007

Approved07/02

I got the emails yesterday. I posted the details in a different thread.
I wasn't expecting it and have decided to R2I in March 2008.

EB3 India NSC

Priority Date: 06/02/2004
Labor approval date: 12/2004
Concurrent filing RD: 12/29/2004
Notice date: 01/10/2005
I140 approved : 05/10/2005
EAD/AP : Approved 3 times , Applied for 4th one in June and waiting
Finger print completed twice
485 approval email recd: 07/02/2007

Must be a delayed email

This approval in July looks like some email delivery was delayed. I dont see even one more person with approval in July. USCIS has clearly stated that there will NOT be approvals till October. Last approval seems like it was issued on June 29 as I saw lot of posts for June.

anybody heard of this?

Even though a case was assigned a visa #, if the case was not approved within 7 days, then the visa # will have to be sent back and eventually wasted. Did anybody ever hear of this or could you confirm this? If tis information is true, then those assigned visa # will be wasted if CIS does not approval those 485 cases before July 7th.

This approval in July looks like some email delivery was delayed. I dont see even one more person with approval in July. USCIS has clearly stated that there will NOT be approvals till October. Last approval seems like it was issued on June 29 as I saw lot of posts for June.