Any idea how many people applied in July? (approx will do)

so we can expect 200 cases is still pending from july cases

i beleive 180 from milk list and you can add approximately
100 others,and then double this amount because most of them are married so their wife and add 1/2 or 1/3rd for kids
so (180+100)*2 + (180+100)/3 = 560+90=640 cases

it is only approximation and my guess and I may be wrong to
cases may have more or less too
and I saw only 55 approval from milk list and may be 20 or 25 others
so (55 + 25)*2 + (55+25)3 = 150 + 50 = 200
so 640 - 200 = 460 cases pending in all
and if you apply same equation 280(only for husbands) - 55 - 25(others) = 200 cases pending (if u leave childerns)

so we can expect 200 cases is still pending from july cases

maybe even more, remember how many EB3 category sent their applications last July

maybe even more, remember how many EB3 category sent their applications last July

no where less than 1000-2000 cases...man.......

there were hell lot of EB3 cases filed.....guys who had been waiting for the PD to move forward from Jan,98......

God help us all.....

take care.....

You might want to think about it again

INS claims to be prosessing 75000 AOS cases every month. If your calculations are correct then they should process all cases from july 01 to current date in 1 month itself.

Come on .......dont try to create illogical hope for all on board.

so join_bond....are you trying to say that there are more than 75000 july...

cases filed in VSC....?.....or what else is your implication...please help us understand.....

thanks...

No Title

you need to multiply the resulting pending cases by the remaining percentage of people who don\'t post here or don\'t come to this site (even if they come, some people never care to share...they just use this site thats all)

Its a wait and watch game............specially when you know INS itself is not organised

I dont think anyone can make a guess about numbers just like that unless there is some kind of official number is used as a hint.

Well......all I want to say is Very Best of Luck for all on board but talk about numbers only when you have a direction from somewhere. You cannot generate any formula that can help you track oscillations of INS working.