Any idea how many I-485 filed in Nov 01

hero123

Registered Users (C)
Hi Sillyman,

Do you or anyone, who ran that tracker tool on WAC no has idea about approx. how many cases got filed in OCT and Nov '01

Just wanted to find the rate at which approvals are coming compared to getting filed.

Total of 17 have got approved in this month yet.

thanks

It seems there are zillion of November 2001 cases.

Let skip them and start to approve December! ;)

My guess is an apprx of 5000 apps a month. That number is lessened by the fact that some are applied as groups of families.

Tasse, I say skip nov. and dec. and go straight to Jan. As it is INS doesn't follow any order anyway. Think of all the social service you'd be doing by letting INS work on Jan. cases before yours.

What is JIT on the coming Friday

In Oct. 2001, INS CSC only issued three days I-485 cases
(WAC-02-001-5xxxx, WAC-02-009-5xxxx and WAC-02-010-5xxxx).

If the RD is Oct. 2, ND is Nov. 6.

Is it right? Can JIT move to 11/01/01 on Friday?

I'm praying hard it does. It is possible esp. that the last JIT moved after 45 days (instead of the regular 30). and I'm hoping it moves to 11/6 instead of 11/1

Any one able to run the tracker tool for september 2001? How many I485's are pending?
I would be happy if INS follows some kind of pattern (such as approving sequentially).

JIT is a sham

JIT moving is of no consequence other than making eligible for fax enquiry which itself is, mostly, another sham.
INS will process our cases whenever it pleases, no rules no order and no care for our feelings or needs or hardships.