Any idea 140 Case Status says same old message, but last updated New Date

shekarpc

Registered Users (C)
Hi All
Any idea what might be the Reason it is for good or bad. I got RFE on my I140. I send the Response to my RFE they updated online on May 5 th says they received the Documents, may 6 th i had a Finger print also,
when i check the online status, on may 7 th it says "
On May 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.", same message from from portfolia and last updated (May 5 th 2004)

today i check my case status online still the same message, but when i check from the Portfolio which i created a Account to keep track all of them it says last updated. (05/11/2004 ), what might be, did they touch the 140 case if they get the information about my Finger printing, or they touched may be they want to process 140 based on recieved RFE documents.

just worrying on last updated but still the online check status says same message as mention above "On May 5, 2004, we received blah blah........."

Thanks,
Shekar PC

shekarpc,
Just wait. The status change may be triggered due to internal processing. That may not trigger a new message on the system.

HTH

Shekar,

I'm in similar situation. My 140 RFE was received by USCIS on 4/27/04. I'm also waiting for the decision. My last update now is 4/30/04.

I did my FP on 4/23/04 but status never got updated.....

Keep us posted on your development...

Good Luck !!