Any goog sign for us by Democrats taking over the House and Senate?

ravisurya

Registered Users (C)
Any comments?

It looks like no body is talking about the retrogression any more even thou we are all effected ....I remember there was lot of moment in the past and started an org to fight for this ..what happened to that?

ravisurya said:
Any comments?

It looks like no body is talking about the retrogression any more even thou we are all effected ....I remember there was lot of moment in the past and started an org to fight for this ..what happened to that?

my friend,

i bet now that that there will be an immigration reform. the good thing about it, it will increase the EB numbers given per year so it will eleminate the retrogresion. but the bad part of it is it will make USCIS overwhelmed with processing cases especially if they will legalise the illegals that r about 15 millions. so theoretically it is good, but practically it is bad because the system will be swamped.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are assuming here that democrats are going to reform the immigration process.
Dont you know assumption is the mother of all f...ups.

neo

Do nothing congress will spend next 6 months to gain control to various commities and then will be busy in planning for Next Presidential Election

:rolleyes:

Democrats are the biggest supporters of illegal immigration (for hispanic votes).
Be prepared to wait patiently behind 12 million illegal immigrants seeking amnesty. You can thank lack of lobbying efforts by do nothing naturalized Indians and Chinese citizens for our predicament.