Any FP notices for ppl with ND in 10/99? eom

No Title

There are very few people (3 to 5) on this board with October rd/nd\'s.
So even if INS started issuing FP notices for October rd/nd\'s, statistically it might not be noticed on this board until some time passes.

No Title

Is this news confirmed or is INS treating October as a new fiscal year, has anyone spoken to any ILO regarding October ND RD FP.

No Title

I spoke to IIO today. She told that they are still issuing notices for September. She told that there were lots and lots of applications filed during Aug/Sep. She mentioned that once the visas for the F.Y. gets over they will stop issuing notices for folks whose PD is not current.

She however, refrained from committing when i can anticipate my FP notice (my RD is in December, EB2, other info. in crazy boy\'s list).

No Title

I\'m still waiting too. EB1 ND 10/22/99. Yes INS start their year in October. If your ND is in Oct or later your number will be EAC 00XXXX.

No Title

I actually read through a few sites and have figured the significance of these EAC-00-XXX-5XXXXXX numbers
EAC: As we all know is VSC
00: Year 2000
XXX : The working day of the year so if it is 002 then it means that it was filed on the 2nd working day in Oct 99 which actually is
Oct 4th.
I know it does not help too much, but one can try to extrapolate the expected FP dates depending on the existing dates for which
FP calls are being recd.