any FP notices for april filers ?

INS Nightmare

Registered Users (C)
Just trying to understand the VSC\'s priority pattern..
I dont see any FP notices for mailroom frontlog affected ppl...

I think it\'s based on ND.

since mailroom is also the one who gives finger print notice,
I think it\'s going to take a while before we see FP notices for
Mid April cases and afterwards.

So far, I only saw FP for ND in March.

However, mailroom is improving a lot recently, I guess after
they finish sending receipts for June cases, they might start
sending out FP for Mid April .

let\'s wait and see.

keep this alive

Guys, keep this thread alive, I would like to see the trend that
VSC sends FP notices for April/May filers,

anybody who filed 485 in late April or early May, if you have got
FP, please reply here. thanks.

Any Fp notice for April/MAy filers

People who stuck in frontlog problem.

Just want to keep this thread on top.

Please keep this thread alive.

I guess we still need wait them to clear 485 receipts for June/July cases first.

then we can start seeing FP for us.

Why to wait for June/July cases?

What is the dependency on them? April people had waited for 2.5 months to get the receipts. Do they have to wait for another few months just because somebody from July did not receive the receipt? July people has to wait for their turn to get the receipts. This cycle will go in endless loop as new people will file cases in Aug and coming months. Does April filers has to wait for these people also?

Issuing receipts is a different act than issuing finger print notices. Both should be handled independently.

Rd-04/27 ND-07/11 No FP Notice

No Title

April people waited longer than the june, july people. April people got their recipts on the average of 2.5 months while june , july people are getting their recipts on the average of 1.5/2 months.

April people should get their FP notices atlest by the end of this month.

that\'s possible.

As you may still remember, people filed their I-140 before Sep.
5, 2000 got their approval within 2-3 months. Whereas people,
such as me, submitted I-140 petition after that have to wait for
8-9 months to get the approval. So please be patient, don\'t claim
too much. There is not fair in INS.

No Title

RD is the date on which the service center receives the application. ND is the date on which the service center enters your details into the system and sends you a notice. Both dates are printed on your receipt.

RD is generally 1 or 2 days after you send your application (Provided you send it by overnight delivery). Whereas, difference between RD and ND can be anywhere between 1 week to 3 months depending upon service center\'s mood and efficiency.

485Sufferer, as a matter of fact, FP notice does have dependency on mailroom frontlog

you might not know, mailroom is the one which sends out receipts as well as the one get 485 cases ready for adjudication including sending out FP notice, in the past they followed certain pattern(about 3 months after ND if PD is current) to send out FP , then tons of cases flooded in and mail contractor changed , they can no longer handle the two tasks well at the same time. So now they put FP task aside to
clear out their mail receipts mess first , until that part is back on
the normal track, we will not see our FP .

I once did a research on this, mailroom belongs to record division in VSC, and it\'s the place reponsible for sending out our FP.