Any FP experience at Newark!

Immigration

Registered Users (C)
Please share datail FP experience at Newark. I have heard there is a long long queue to enter INS building. Do I have to stand in the queue since 6:00 a.m to get in for FP or just enter after 8:00 a.m.

No Title

You do not need get there before 8:00 AM.
Keep your face smiling to any IIO no matter how ugly their faces are. That\'s it.
Most of IIO are very nice.

No Title

When we did our finger printing at Newark about 3 weeks ago, we went there about 11:00am, no queue. We were out by about 12:30. It is no hassle at all.

No Title

Myself & my wife did FP in newark 3rd week Aug on a wednesday as I was out of country for the week i was scheduled. We reached around 9:00AM and found about 16 people ahed in the line. You need to fill in a form (Applicant information work sheet) befre standing in a Queue. Then you stand in line for about 10 min. You will be caled by an officer who will verify your ID ( Photo Ids - 2 reqd.) and take the original copy of your FP Notice. You may take Driver\'s license/EAD/Passport. Then you will be issued a number.when your number is called your data from your info sheet/DL will be entered in the computer and will be verified with you. You then will be asked to wash your hands with soap. Then you will be FPed. Relax while the FP is being done. Once you are finished you will be asked to go.
On the whole it is a cool exp.

Brahma