Any folks (before May 2001) there with me?

QixinZuo

Registered Users (C)
Is TSC following Bush's Order? Also any folks (before May 2001) there with me?

Hi, Folk,

I saw several cases filed in 2002 approved from MSN discussion and this board. Just wondering if this is something related to Bush's 6 months approval period for fiscal year 2003. Anybody has comments on this?

Also how many folks before May 2001 are there without approvals but with FP? I am wondering if I am the only guy here. Thanks. By the way, I have checked the tracker. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

My wife did her finger-print first time on 2/27/2002, her finger-print didn't pass TSC and she did it second time on 4/2/2002. She is still waiting. Our info is registered. RD 4/11/2001. PD 12/99

Hi, I am with you. My ND is 04/2001. I also did FP in 02/2002. No good news yet. Interesting enough, my last name starts with Z too.

Looks ours names make trouble to us.

I consider my case is one of the old ones now, of course yours too. Previously, one folk analyzed my name and thought there are a chance that INS put file in Alpha Betical order. The reality is proving his theory may be right! :(( Too bad!

By the way, which state are you in? I am in NC. Thanks!

I am there with u

Notice Date Jan 16 2001
FP Date March 21 2002
RFE May 28
Response to RFE sent on Jun 12 2002
RFE received by Texas on August 30
Approval Date ????? God only Knows
Sent for 3rd EAD
May have to apply for Adavance Parole if GC not approved by June 2003

hi, Sai Babu

can you tell me what is RFE?
I didn't get it. should everyone get it?
Thank you!

RFE is Request of Further Evidence

Hi there,

Everyone need not get RFE before approval. Only some unlucky ones get an RFE at the whims and fancies of INS officer. The basic problem with an RFE is once u send response to INS it may take months before they go back to the case and approve it.