Any Feburary and before cases still hanging there?

TomG

Registered Users (C)
Very frustrated. Anyone still out there so we can pool our energy together and do something?

Are u from feb case ---- holy crap!!

I pity your case ... can you send a certified mail to VSC.

Lawyer is not of much help

Thanks for you reply Marta.
VSC issued a RFE early August, the lawyer "thinks" the VSC "thinks" I don\'t have a US degree because both of my MS diplomas are in Latin (from one of Ivy League universities). Long story short, the AVM now says response to RFE received 9/25. I asked lawyer to call, citing official process date 4/27 and unofficial date in the late August. But lawyer is "not alarmed", and "will keep checking". He thinks VSC was just issuing a RFE for my case to "buy them more time" and to "improve their processing report". Does any of this sound credible???

No Title

I actually read on www.imminfo.com that INS does all kinds of tricks to improve their processing report. So it does not sound "so far fetched" to me. Nothing is impossible with INS. I had to laugh that INS think that you do not have a US degree since it is in Latin.
Anyway, try to ask your lawyer to call VSC. If your lawyer calls them, they will talk to him. Sometimes it does speed things up. I also understand that lawyers do what they want, not what we want them to do and we are stuck with them.
I hope you hear from VSC soon!

Feb sufferer

I am still waiting for my 140 EB2-VSC-BS+6 RD Feb 7, reused somebody\'s Labor. My lawyer tells me that INS had divided the cases between staff and there were some others files in Feb which have still to be decided. That also explains why some newer ones are getting the results and we are stuck. However she found out that since I had reused somebody\'s Labor the INS is now in the process of getting the original Labor Cert. from the Labor Deptt. She says I should hear something in a couple of weeks. All said and done I can\'t believe some officers could be so slow. Lets see what happens.

No rfe\'s yet, my case was assigned to IIO on 8/24/01.

My Company immigration person talked to IIO, they said my case was assigned to IIO on 8/24/01.