Any FEB/MAR I-140 cases still waiting

No Title

Yes my lawyer called and they said the case has been assigned to an officer. God only knows what he is doing ...

My mid-Feb EB2 case just got approved (mid-Oct). Hopefully yours will come soon

Seems some VSC officers work at SNAIL pace. We seem to get a little bad luck simply by applying in Feb/Mar and got our case assigned to those officers. Anyway hope this ordeal will end for you real soon!

No Title

I read that VSC folks put applications into boxes before processing them. Sometimes they cannot find certain boxes because there is no real filing system. So they just look for them and when they find it, they process them.
I think this could explain the whole mess.

No Title

Talked to my lawyer - she called the INS and told me that they are working on it now. Lets see what happens - I will give it a couple of days - Hope it goes through.

sndpgpt - Your EAC is also in same series as mine??????, are you from Rapidigm????

Can you tell me your EAC number series please, my company talked to IIO yesterday, IIO said they will call back by the end of the week. I don\'t understand what\'s going on my case. Can you tell me you EAC number series please, that might help to proceed my case.

RFE - Looks like my case EAC-01-121-5XXXX moved an inch

As per AVM, they sent the RFE on NOV 16th. How long it\'s going to take to recieve it ? can we recieve it by coming monday 11/26?

If we reply immediately for RFE (in a week after we recieved), how long it\'s going to take to update the AVM message and approval as well?