Any Feb 7~11 485 filing to VSC? No receipt till now!

sulingli

Registered Users (C)
Hi, all,

My lawyer filed I485 for my wife on Feb 8th, 2005 (mine was filed in Dec 2003) to VSC. However, until now, I haven't seen any receipt notice nor the checks been cleared at the bank. Is there anyone in the boat with me? Please tell me!

li

don't worry

sulingli said:
Hi, all,

My lawyer filed I485 for my wife on Feb 8th, 2005 (mine was filed in Dec 2003) to VSC. However, until now, I haven't seen any receipt notice nor the checks been cleared at the bank. Is there anyone in the boat with me? Please tell me!

li

I had my paper work submitted on dec 22/04 and got receipt on jan 6/05 and my wife got her on jan 24/05. It is taking a month or more. Don't worry you will be fine.

Our I485/EAD/AP was recieved on Feb 17 by VSC and our lawyer got the reciept notice on March 4th. You will be fine.

sulingli said:
Hi, all,

li
whats ur PD? if its > Mar 01, 2002 your wife's 485 application will NOT be accepted.

I am in NIW catagory. Should not be affected by PD. I140 submitted in May 2003. Approved. I485 submitted in Dec. 2003. Still Pending. VSC.

Still no receipt. No checks cleared. Something must be gong wrong??

fast_gc_seeker said:
whats ur PD? if its > Mar 01, 2002 your wife's 485 application will NOT be accepted.

My and my wife's 485/765 were received by VSC on 2/18/05 and checks cleared on 2/23/05, however, no paper receipt received yet.

Fortunately, from the check images I got the case numbers so I found out they created my cases on 2/24/05.

My lawyer said there is nothing to worry about since they have already created the cases.