• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

any DV2005 winner from EU?

Karminha

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
It will be great if someone from EU with 2005EU00016XXX case number contact me in order to follow together the action:)))) :p
Karminha

Hi Karminha, congratulations, what country are you from? I am 2005 DV winner 2005EU00013xxx.

Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
2005EU00011xxx

The current number for October will be EU00010850. Get ready for an interview appointment

I am from Bulgaria as well

HTH

I am from Ukraine living in Oklahoma. Are both of you in the US or in Bulgaria? If you are in the US, what state are you in? It looks like our visa numbers will be ready in November! I believe that I will get my green card by the end of this year!
Let me know if you are going to be adjusting your status in the US or go through the Consular office in Bulgaria.

Roman

Hi guys,
Sorry HTH, but the cut-off for NOV is the same - 10 850, so may be you'll be scheduled in DEC :). Sledish li foruma v all.bg - tam ima mnogo po-polezni neshta:)?
I'm from Bulgaria and I'm still here, Roman. What about you, HTH?
Regards,
Karminha

Too bad all.bg does not have english version. I could read a lot of it in Bulgarian though, I was surprised!

P.S. what is HTH?

Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my number is EU00014***, I am from Hungary currently living in Indiana. I have a J-1 visa and after a long research decided against Adjustment of Status in the US. I am in the process of waiving my two year home residency requirement and it looks like the State Department gave a favorable recommendation to CIS. So I am optimistic. In addition our numbers are pretty low, so chances are good we might get the GC. Best, Nora

Hi!

Hi guys from Europe and congrats to all winners. I am dv-2005 winner as well. Hopefully I will go for interview around Nov or Dec.

Hi everyone,
I'm from Serbia and my number is also 16xxx. I'm currently living in Louisiana. It would be great to keep in touch and to follow our cases together. As far as I know, the cut off number for December is 13 000 whic could mean that ours (16xxx) might be in February. What do you think? :confused:
Keep in touch and good luck to 13xxx and lower numbers!
Maya

Hi Maya,

I think that Feb will be our month :) ! Have you received the second letter from KCC? I still haven't.
Karminha

Hey Karminha,
yes, I have received the letter from Kentucky in which they tell me that they won't be dealing with me any more and that from now on the local INS will be the one handling my case. They also said that I had to pay 100$, which I did immediately. A few days later, I received a stamped receipt, i.e. the peace of paper that we received in the first letter. So, is that the letter that you are waiting now? If you are, good luck, I hope you'll receive it soon!
Anyway, let's keep in touch and let's hope that our turn comes maybe even before February!
Maya

Hi All

Hi All,

I am from Turkey and I have the case number EU000008xx. I already got my IMMIGRANT VISA on my passport last week. Do you have any ideas on what are the actions to be taken during the first entry, how long does it take to finish the procedures during the entry. I am planning to make the first trip as a tourist.

Regards,
Yavuz

Hi Maya,

You're going to deal with INS as you are already in USA:) I'm waiting for the second KCC letter appointing the interview in the US consulate in Bulgaria.
By the way you may read the forum in all.bg for similar cases - it's in Bulgarian, but I suppose you'll understand most of the postings:)
Good luck!!! :)
Karminha