Any difference between evidence and referrance

josh_1

Registered Users (C)
I talked with an IIO today, and she said they sent me a letter for extra evidence. I asked whether there are any other references, then she said that there are no references, but asking only for evidence.
Does this mean anything? Is there any difference between evidence and reference?

No Title

josh_1,

Why did you ask IIO about "reference?" I don\'t quite understand
your question.

ciba

No Title

Ciba:
I was asking whether there is only one reference/evidence/document they are requesting for.
They the IIO said that \'there is only evidence no reference\'.
What is this mean?

No Title

I think they have sent you RFE (Request for Evidence). ciba\'s web site has more details on what are some types of RFE\'s.

-mewtwo

No Title

josh,

It\'s just a request for additional evidence. There is nothing to
worry about. RFE is issued when INS thinks you can overcome the
problem by submitting other papers. If they did not think you
could overcome, an "intent to deny" would have been issued instead.
Therefore, you will be fine.

ciba

No Title

Ciba and others
In my case they said you have to fill blue form, so that it won\'t be lost, what that mean
Thanks in advance

No Title

MEWTWO AND CIBA,
I CHECKED CIBA WEBSITE, IS 140 REDO COMES UNDER REF OR REQUEST FOR EVEIDENCE
 IF I HAVE TO DO 140 IT WILL TAKE LONG TIME, BUT IF THEY REQUEST LIKE COMPANY LETTER ECT , IT WILL TAK LESS TIME FOR ME TO SUBMIT.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

No Title

ching132,

Even if your get an RFE of ammeded I-140, it will not be very long
because the file should go to a special and expediated channel for
processing.

ciba

No Title

Blue form is something that you might or your attorney might not send all the required documents, so through this blue form you can fill those gaps like Medical or some missing photos etc, do not worry much about blue form.

No Title

That must be the RFE notice itself. It\'s a blue sheet. Remember to send your additional documents along with this blue sheet, so your case can reach the right hands.

Smile :eek:)