Any body who travelled on AP ? can u help me

sreed

Registered Users (C)
what documents to carry? other than AP papers(with photos) is there any approval notice for AP? please help.
thanks

No Title

Hi sreed,

I travelled on AP and entered the country last month. Its pretty simple and all you need is your 3copies of AP, there is no seperate approval notice, the forms with ur pics on it is the approval in itself. You can carry your 485 receipt notice and your EAD card as additional docs too. I had also carried my companies job letter just in case, but they didn\'t really ask for it.

Good luck
hope99

I had carried a copy of the entire 485 package and a letter from my company

But they only asked for the AP and EAD

I have used my AP documents yesterday at JFK

They only asked my 3 copies of AP documents and my passport.

PS: We still need to fill an I-94 and leave visa information blank.

Used twice and got I485 approval in 8 months.

Basically they just asked for tha AP and nothing else.

I don;t have an H-1B stamped, but have the H-1B approval

I dont have a stamped H-1B visa. The last and only visa is a B-1 visa. I do have the approval notice.

Can I travel using the AP.. Any other things I should carry, or worry,

Sam

I used an AP at Atlanta...

All they asked me was the AP visa papers and my passport. You can keep your EAD also with you but they don\'t generally ask for it. I didn\'t carry any other document with me!

I did too.

I carried my AP, H1-B documents and company letter.
After 20 minutes, I got a new I-94.

re-enter using same parole papers

I used the parole to enter into US once before. The INS officer at the port of entry issued me a new I-94 with an expiry date "INDEFINITE".
The question I have is \'Do I need a new parole or any other paper- work to re-enter US. My job requires me to travel international quite often\'.

What did you carry the second time

YOur help will be greatly appreciated since I will be travelling back and forth on international business trips. Thanks.