any body can scaner for Nov 11 03 140?

file attached

Roshan18

Attached the file for Nov 18, 2003 that contains a macro function. save this file to a machine that has excel program, run it by clicking, confirm running of macro function, change 04-033 to 04- (whatever is for Nov 11) and it will start creating a excel spreadsheet for Nov 11. Be careful as your IP may get blocked. So run it in small chunk of numbers.

If you're running this on a macine that is connected to internet thru DSL, reseting modem will get you new IP in case u get blocked.

anildel,

I ran the scanner successfully but then my IP address got blocked. I ran it from my work laptop. How do I reset the IP address when you are connecting to the internet from a work laptop?

Rebooting may do it, depending on whether you are on DHCP or if you have an assigned permanent IP. You can only do 200 scans a day per IP.

roshan18

open the file, do alt+f8, edit macro by changing the 04-033 and lin range with your own date and range, save and exit. now, in excel file do alt+f8 and run the macro this time. it will start getting data from USCIS server and creating new file.

only dhcp (like dsl connection with nofix ip) can be reset. fixed ip environment will be blocked for 24 hours atleast.

Gurus & Pandits,

I keep hearing people talking about scanning a date range... as far as I know you can only scan a LIN number range. How do you determine the LIN number range given a RD/ND range? Is it possible at all?

From what I have seen, the LIN number assignment is not even monotonously increasing w.r.t. RD/ND. Does anyone know if there is a rough mapping/association between RD/ND date and the LIN number?

Thanks!

The first two numbers are the year. For example, LIN03 means that the application was received in 2003. The next 3 digits are the day number the application was received. So Jan 1 would be 001, Jan 2 would be 002, etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

cfiler said:
The first two numbers are the year. For example, LIN03 means that the application was received in 2003. The next 3 digits are the day number the application was received. So Jan 1 would be 001, Jan 2 would be 002, etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I think it is October 1st. Not Jan first. Fiscal year start in october.

Yes, year starts on Oct 1st and it is only the working days that are counted to determine the 3 numbers after the year.

So LIN 04221 will be year 2004, and 221st working day of the year, which is August 2nd, 2004.

Again i believe you are wrong!
Suppose if you are case number is LIN04001 then it should be year 2004 and Oct 01 (001).

HasiruUsiru said:
Again i believe you are wrong!
Suppose if you are case number is LIN04001 then it should be year 2004 and Oct 01 (001).

Not really sure what the confusion is...

CIS years run from oct 1 - sep 30 and are a year ahead, ie, year 2005 began oct 1 2004 and will end sept 30 2005.

Sorry for the confusion, I was wrong in the earlier post.
I was if the case number is LIN04001 then it should be Year 2003 and Oct 01.