Any Approvals after NOID? How often does it happen?

Ms.A

Registered Users (C)
Perhaps some people who have been on here longer would know if there are many (any?) approvals after a NOID...

My NOID had numerous omissions and mistakes on their part and we sent a strong rebuttal explaining every 'objection' they had. Any idea if I have any chance? Or is it just moot after this - will they even read it?

They literally managed to misquote from my testimony, misinterpret state department's country report, ignore medical evidence from multiple medical US professionals, and ignore relevant case law. So given they did all that - how can I actually trust they will even read the rebuttal?

Perhaps some people who have been on here longer would know if there are many (any?) approvals after a NOID...

My NOID had numerous omissions and mistakes on their part and we sent a strong rebuttal explaining every 'objection' they had. Any idea if I have any chance? Or is it just moot after this - will they even read it?

They literally managed to misquote from my testimony, misinterpret state department's country report, ignore medical evidence from multiple medical US professionals, and ignore relevant case law. So given they did all that - how can I actually trust they will even read the rebuttal?
Did you get a response yet. I am in same situation