Any AP approval from VSC recently?

jz67

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife 's AP has a ND on Feb 18, 05 and LUD changed once from 2/24 to 4/1 but no approval yet. Anyone got AP approved from VSC recently? Her EAD (same ND) was approved on 4/1/05. Thanks a lot.

I have AP pending

AP receipt dates for my wife and self is 02/03/2005
No change on Status yet
The processing times update on USCIS website says that
they are processing 02/07
Dont know what's happening to my cases

I have some travels scheduled and I am worried

Thx

S G

Waiting for AP. see below

I140,1485,I131,EAD ND 01/21
I140 AD 2/16
EAD AD 2/26
AP RFE for Photoes 2/28 New Photoes Rcvd 3/15 LUD Changed 3/16,3/17,3/18
No Approval Yet.

AP approved today at VSC 04/14/2005
ND 03/02/2005, no LUD's

EAD was approved a week ago

fast_gc_seeker , did you made any attempts to call National service center or something like that?I think you can call customer service center as your ND is too old (more than 30 days) and VSC rcvd your RFE Response 60 days back.

If you made any attempts to call Service center or expedite the request, please share your experiances.

Thanks

AP approved

My wife's AP approved on 4/7 from VSC ..RD 2/10..EB3 ..India..They even accepted digital photos..no query..

rpolepalli said:
fast_gc_seeker , did you made any attempts to call National service center or something like that?I think you can call customer service center as your ND is too old (more than 30 days) and VSC rcvd your RFE Response 60 days back.

If you made any attempts to call Service center or expedite the request, please share your experiances.

Thanks
I called cust service today and initiated enquiry. They said I should receive a response in the mail in about 3-4 weeks. That sucks, how long does USCIS wants ous to wait to get a simple AP. We responded to photo RFE more than 8 weeks back and are also 70 days past the current AP processing time :(

Applied 3rd EAD/AP on 3/13/2005 lud for both apps and for both changed to 3/22 nothing till now..... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Applied for AP for me and my wife on dec/2004, RFE on photos, submitted RFE on Feb/2005, no Lud's , no approval yet ??

nyguy25 said:
Applied for AP for me and my wife on dec/2004, RFE on photos, submitted RFE on Feb/2005, no Lud's , no approval yet ??
urs wife's case is excatly same as my wife's. call national cust service and initiate enquiry.

I sent my Non-digital Pictures after RFE on AP. My 131 shoiws 4 LUDs (message - receipt of information) How early should I expect an action ?

Any expriences ?

msd_gc said:
I sent my Non-digital Pictures after RFE on AP. My 131 shoiws 4 LUDs (message - receipt of information) How early should I expect an action ?

Any expriences ?
In response to RFE, I sent pictures in first week of Feb. No approval yet. It sucks :(

AP Approved

My AP was approved , got E-Mail just now. Just got approved at the Nick of the moment as I'm planning to visit the Regional office tomorrow & also trying to cancel/postpone my Travel.

Me and my wife had RFE for photos and submitted the RFE on FEB 2nd/2005 ,RFE received on FEB 7th and there was only one LUD for my wife on 03/31 and no LUD's for me, called up the cust serv number and opned an enquiry last week, no LUD's no approval yet bot both of us

AP(131) LUD pattern ?

rpolepalli said:
My AP was approved , got E-Mail just now. Just got approved at the Nick of the moment as I'm planning to visit the Regional office tomorrow & also trying to cancel/postpone my Travel.

Did you see and LUDs on ur AP (131) ... if yes please let us know how many and when ?

thanks,
msd_gc.

pls update when you get the paper AP

rpolepalli said:

pls update when you get the paper AP.

AP approved after RFE in 37 days

Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 27, 2005, an approval notice was mailed.
If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Guys:

got my AP today ..... see signature - 15 days after replying to RFE (Digital Photos).

-msd_gc.