Any AOS experiences in hartford???

luna77

Registered Users (C)
Please share your experience if u had an interview in Hartford???Mine is coming soon
Thanks

I interviewed in Hartford, CT in December.
It was a very pleasant experience. Short and sweet.

We had a female officer, mid-30ties I would say. She was very nice and asked us all the basic questions like how did we meet, how did we get married etc.
She asked for proof of joint assets but the only thing we had were bank accounts and insurance (and lease agreement).
At the end she asked for my husbands job letter and pay stubs. We didn't have a letter and we forgot the pay stubs! I could swear I put them in the packet but it turned out that we left them at home. I panicked when I couldn't find them, but she said it was ok since we had a co-sponsor and would go with her affidavit of support anyways. So we got away with it.
She stamped my passport at the end said that my card should arrive in 2-3 weeks. It actually came in the mail 10 days after my interview.
The whole interview took maybe 10-15 minutes.
I'm so glad it's behind me...

Good luck on your interview and I hope you get your GC soon!

Venus

THank u very much for ur advice....
I got the interview today.... and also got approved :)The officer was really nice and like u said the interview lasted 15 mns....and now hope to get the GC soon ....so now am i able to travel with the passport stamped??? or shoud i wait for the GC. They gave me a one year stamp.....
Keep in touch